3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

Azaliel

Jan 20, 2018
Dialogue could use some work. Also I am on Chapter Two and there is Mom, Sis and Girlfriend? They have names? Perhaps something where we can input names?

sscorpionn

Jan 25, 2018
i followed wt and finished ep1, after start ep2 always saying skip or not enough points and im missing scenes, is there any save or something for fix this ?

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
i followed wt and finished ep1, after start ep2 always saying skip or not enough points and im missing scenes, is there any save or something for fix this ?
Don`t know about the save but you didn`t follow walkthrough for sure...
Try to replay but skip lines holding crtl! If lines are not skipping it means that you haven`t read them in your previous playthrough ;)

sscorpionn

Jan 25, 2018
Don`t know about the save but you didn`t follow walkthrough for sure...
Try to replay but skip lines holding crtl! If lines are not skipping it means that you haven`t read them in your previous playthrough ;)
i followed step by step, the thing when i start new game on ep2 its start with 0 wallet and 0 points, can't follow ep1

victor659

Jan 9, 2019
i followed step by step, the thing when i start new game on ep2 its start with 0 wallet and 0 points, can't follow ep1
You don't start a new game. You load the last save you have from Episode 1 just before it is finished. There is a message that prompts you to save for the future update.

Reactions: AdultJunkie

kanekidom

Apr 22, 2019
Found this game earlier and I gotta say it is awesome it has a lot of content, sexy women and a story that will keep me engaged. Definitely in my top games on this site can't wait for more.

Reactions: AdultJunkie

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Are the walkthrough not acurate? ive done everything that says on them and i cant get 2 scenes , im guessing that you finger the GF at the massage table but she always backs second thoughts, and in the room whit the mother say i dont have enought points i replayed the game 4 times just to be sure and its always the same. SCENES ARE FROM EPISODE 2. screenshot0002.png

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Are the walkthrough not acurate? ive done everything that says on them and i cant get 2 scenes , im guessing that you finger the GF at the massage table but she always backs second thoughts, and in the room whit the mother say i dont have enought points i replayed the game 4 times just to be sure and its always the same. SCENES ARE FROM EPISODE 2. View attachment 544626
There is a sex scene with GF at massage table! Also, check how many times you spank her ;) she likes it rough but not to hurt her too much :d

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Enjoyed most of the game , except the so called doctor part - sad we didnt have an obtion to put a fist down her throat.
Also this amnesia things is just going to far for me , a couple of weeks has passed since he got it and he didnt even think once to look at his fking ID? especially when he lloked in his wallet for a credit card? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Doctor read about him but he doesnt botter to ckech that shit out to find something about himself. I really enjoyed it but after a wille it just got annoying. Also I really disliked the hole *blogger thing for money*. Hes famous enought that some1 read about him but his broke .... for once i would like an MC that actually has some fking money :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

Love the girls ,especially the Aunt :love::love: .

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes