3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

snarkster1558

Feb 27, 2019
I think I'm stuck in Pt. 2

I go to the kitchen with Mom in the morning. Fooling around ensues. Sister interrupts for Yoga help. GF texts OMW CY. GF Massage. Taxi to Aunt. Flatten dude. Check website. Next morning I go to the kitchen with Mom in the morning. Fooling around ensues. Sister interrupts for Yoga help. GF texts OMW CY. Can do nothing else

Last edited:

gokudo

Apr 7, 2019
Can someone post a save file of Chapter 1 with sufficient points?

I completed chapter 1 and scenes were available but in chapter 2 I keep running into insufficient points

Hence requesting for a saved file

TIA

oste22

May 31, 2017
On of my fav games on site, very underrated. Loved the male dom scenes with gaging and so, you are one of the few devs that keeps making them and please more of those :D keep up the good work

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Can I do something with every girl here? Without any consequences? I play with the guide but I still don't know if doing everything out of the guide there will be no consequences
You should play the game how you like it. That means at some point you will not progress any further.(maybe) If you do want full lewd path with every women in the game then consult with the walkthrough and you will be able to complete the full lewd path... Its your choice really...
Despite choices, game is linear...

Reactions: Qmil679

victor659

Jan 9, 2019
Help, I can't finish Episode 2! When i return from the doc and click on PC-blog to get the $1000, I get a message "You have reached the end of Episode2!(this time for real )" and the game finished !

victor659

Jan 9, 2019
Help, I can't finish Episode 2! When i return from the doc and click on PC-blog to get the $1000, I get a message "You have reached the end of Episode2!(this time for real )" and the game finished !
Ok, the problem was that I haven't enough points with aunt so I didn't get a message with photo from her when i return home before I go to doc with mom. The dev gives you so many different choices but if you don't follow the ones that he/she wants then it's game over. This is stupid. Ok I understand that it is not realistic to have too many different paths but what is the point to give choices when the game is 100% linear ?

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes