3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Just put all three episodes into one game. It is not working. The link is terrible.
Give an indication of how the player is doing. Nothing is worse than to be told that you dont have enough points when you have not got a clue what points you are required because it is not stated.

Reactions: AdultJunkie

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Just put all three episodes into one game. It is not working. The link is terrible.
Give an indication of how the player is doing. Nothing is worse than to be told that you dont have enough points when you have not got a clue what points you are required because it is not stated.
Putting all 3 episode into 1 is a good option, but game will be massive which will put off many new players! Eventually when all episodes are finished it seems very logical... Either way, going lewd path with all the women does not produce any bugs or issues with saves! You can play through every episode and load game without issues!(I have dozens of verification of that! and I did it myself multiple times. I actually use my own saves from episode 1 to test the game!!!)

Having an indicator with stats just spoils the fun, almost like cheating. Not convinced of implementing that...(just stubborn, I guess...).

Just to add. Having multiple chapter/episodes for big game like this is nothing new or extraordinary. Its the preferred choice of 90% of other devs and I rarely see any complaints...(I don`t even remember how many episodes exist in games like daughter for dessert or dating my daughter, etc...)

Oct 25, 2017
there is but no penetration if i remember correctly is mostly lots of teasing, they are worth playing though.
Sad, I just finished episode 1 and 2 with the hope that the sex scenes with the mother were missing, I play on my android and episode 3 is not for android, the game is good I hope I have future scenes with the mother and the aunt

wildride

Jul 5, 2017
@wildride
Just checked the code.
lisaphonecall is another variable from previous episodes(too lazy to delete the lines)
lisa_callep3 is correct and I don`t see an issue there...

Just be careful suggesting people to mess with the code...Just let me know to check it first...
@AdultJunkie Fair enough.. but know it fixed the problem my end by changing the label. Because in line 667 you have action Jump("lisaphonecall"), that label wasnt anywhere else in the script file.

I do notice the lisacall_ep3 label is called up elsewhere in the script, but I believe I played through all content without issue.

Maybe I played as an unintended way?

Essentially right after the .01 walkthrough (followed each walkthrough to ensure I was right on points and saved when told each time) I was met with the choice of going to find mom, sis or call lisa. I originally thought that mean girlfriend and attempted her first, then tried calling lisa and got an error pointing out the label for lisaphonecall from line 667 could not be found. I took a logical leap to thinking this was where it meant lisacall_ep3.

I did originally start typing a suggestion to change line 667. But playing on found it was halting at play sound "sms.mp3" and was not showing the lisa_callmeplease on the next line. Adding the hide screen phonebook2 part allowed that to proceed.

This was why I suggested changing the label rather than the jumpto because it made more sense to change two lines close together than 2 lines in different places until you released a fixed version (assuming others had the same issue)

PS Did check and it is the download currently up on here, on all of the windows ones. Dont know why it would affect only me when the code is the same for everyone hence wondering if it was the way I triggered it. BTW just ran through again to the same point to get you a save, and the error came up with line 1364 it was 667 before so its kinda weird. I did delete EP3 and reinstall so back to unmodified script. Followed walkthrough exactly except for the EP3 I went to sister then aunt, WT has it aunt then sister, tried it both ways but same thing happened. Simply put if you load save the next action is to use phone to call lisa and it crashes. I included the trace report and the script in case you made changes since upload.

Last edited:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Sad, I just finished episode 1 and 2 with the hope that the sex scenes with the mother were missing, I play on my android and episode 3 is not for android, the game is good I hope I have future scenes with the mother and the aunt
you get to fuck mom (in one she fucks you and in the other you fuck her ) and you can fuck the sis in ep3, and start something with the aunt too (groping and kiss so far)

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Putting all 3 episode into 1 is a good option, but game will be massive which will put off many new players! Eventually when all episodes are finished it seems very logical... Either way, going lewd path with all the women does not produce any bugs or issues with saves! You can play through every episode and load game without issues!(I have dozens of verification of that! and I did it myself multiple times. I actually use my own saves from episode 1 to test the game!!!)

Having an indicator with stats just spoils the fun, almost like cheating. Not convinced of implementing that...(just stubborn, I guess...).

Just to add. Having multiple chapter/episodes for big game like this is nothing new or extraordinary. Its the preferred choice of 90% of other devs and I rarely see any complaints...(I don`t even remember how many episodes exist in games like daughter for dessert or dating my daughter, etc...)
Ok AdultJunkie. I am relating my own experience and while many have found the way through the maze, I have tried a few times and always come up with the same result. Keeping stats a secret is a bit unfair over three episodes as you never know if you have actually finished an episode and the thought of repeating an episode can be as off putting as playing a long one episode game. Showing stats at the end of an episode would not spoil the fun. DfD is a very tiresome game as there are now 18 episodes (?) which is very daunting to start the game. DMD is always a full game containing all episodes.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

I Am In Heaven [Ep.3 v0.02] [AdultJunkie]- Original Size: 424 MB

Download Win (104MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Showing stats at the end of an episode would not spoil the fun.
I think that this is a workable solution, not necessarily handing the game stats to the player, rather with quests that have to be completed and have not. This will give the player the option to return to the previous episode to play those missed quests. Just tell the names of the quests, no stats needed. MAYBE a hint to get the quest begun if the player has not found the quest.

Reactions: Vrijgeest

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
There is andorid ep3 v0.02 of course if you`re my Patreon supporter... This is a pirate website...

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
@wildride
In episode 3 v0.02 when you exit your room in the hall you get the sms from lisa! Then you have a choice to call her or not... Thats the variable lisa_callep3. lisaphonecall is somewhere in episode2...

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Ok AdultJunkie. I am relating my own experience and while many have found the way through the maze, I have tried a few times and always come up with the same result. Keeping stats a secret is a bit unfair over three episodes as you never know if you have actually finished an episode and the thought of repeating an episode can be as off putting as playing a long one episode game. Showing stats at the end of an episode would not spoil the fun. DfD is a very tiresome game as there are now 18 episodes (?) which is very daunting to start the game. DMD is always a full game containing all episodes.
No, DMD has episodes(or at least it had. maybe they combined them).
Interesting idea of showing stats at end of each episode...
For now, my suggestion is going through the game as you feel it. If choices become locked then consult with the walkthrough and replay the game(very easy actually just hold the ctrl to skip the same dialogue) You can replay the episode in matter of minutes that way! In episode3 you can start with full stats not worrying about missed points(but you may`ve missed some scenes...)

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I think that this is a workable solution, not necessarily handing the game stats to the player, rather with quests that have to be completed and have not. This will give the player the option to return to the previous episode to play those missed quests. Just tell the names of the quests, no stats needed. MAYBE a hint to get the quest begun if the player has not found the quest.
Yes, I`m aware of that. Its different style of play tho... This game has linear story that follows the time and events. Its inspired by my favorite game of the time - Dating my daughter! I would not choose the same style anymore ;) (very demanding, complex story brunching because of the time frame, confusing for the players not used to it...). That style requires from the players to start game all over again in order to take different paths, which seems that players don`t have will or patience to do anymore...(sadly)

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes