3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
The same issue I can't remember if we had taken pictures in the previous update or what but either way I don't see any pictures.
you should restart the game and after the aunt send you pictures, upload them to the pc then you will get a sms of the sis etc etc
(it seems the bug is only for saved games)

Reactions: Mormont

Rycharde's Realm

Jan 17, 2018
Probably been disgust but is Lawyer by Trade goes to unabandoned? You did mention it as a prequel/side story?

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
the bugs in this game piss me off, it says check pc then blog, but press blog and it says i dont have any photos.. wtf?
The game has been downloaded approximately 300k times... This update around 10k times... and so far I have your report of a bug :) I will check the code, but most likely caused by taking alternative route/choices in which case, this late in the game, consider it as a game ending bug/choices...
Not to mention that in 2 years, if you follow the main story line there were 1-2 game breaking bugs!(I remember 1 but lets say 2)? Thats insane level of quality for a one man team...

Reactions: Rycharde's Realm

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Just to follow on similar note...

I`m very open to criticism, suggestions, love :giggle:, pointing out the good and the bad but I can`t stand the hate! :mad:
If you encounter bugs, just let me know in a normal tone...(bug/issues report critical to game success)
If you can`t stand the game, writing, art or whatever either give constructive suggestions or just...well, FUCK OFF!!!
I don`t need your frustrations in my life... It is what it is... Its my game, someone will love it and appreciate my work, if not well....

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
i speak from experience when i say fucking in a sauna is one of those things thats hot in your mind but when you do it, its actually terrible!

btw typo in sauna with lisa "its getting wOrm in here" unless she ate some bad sushi im guessing you mean warm

Reactions: AdultJunkie

Rycharde's Realm

Jan 17, 2018
the bugs in this game piss me off, it says check pc then blog, but press blog and it says i dont have any photos.. wtf?
Game testing, a subset of game development, is a software testing process for quality control of video games. The primary function of game testing is the discovery and documentation of software defects (aka bugs). Interactive entertainment software testing is a highly technical field requiring computing expertise, analytic competence, critical evaluation skills, and endurance. In recent years the field of game testing has come under fire for being extremely strenuous and unrewarding, both financially and emotionally.

(source: )
* * *​
I worked for a gaming company in the early 90s, you know one of those companies that worked on several games at a time. Everyone was paid a decent wage. The founder began the company in the early 80s. The company grew.

A producer and director, sometimes the same person if they were great at their jobs, multiple programmers, multiple artists, multiple beta testers would make up each team. Still, game-breakers occurred, not ofter mind you. If they kept those game-breakers less than 10, they counted themselves damn lucky. More times than not 10 to 20 would occur, occasionally more.

Now, we have one person doing programming, artwork, beta testing, promotion, etc. And yes, with , , and other game engines, art programs like , , and , that makes doing a one-man team very doable. This makes the players alpha and beta testers.

The game you are playing is not a beta version, the company I worked for and other companies saw it as alpha, not a beta game as yet.
  • Alpha is a game that does not have all of the components. Not all of the programming as been added, which means restarting the game is QUITE common, not all of the finalized artwork, etc. The testers are of course kept very busy during this time.
  • Beta is when all of the components have been added. This is the bug-hunting time. Beta testers got their name from this part of the game development process.
  • Finally, a game goes gold, gamma, final, whatever. These names were given almost exclusively to games just before release where floppy disks or later CD-ROMs, were burned, then sent to a company the specialized in this final stage of game development.
The game's team when to other games to save a small group who continued to test the software looking for large bugs, game-breakers, hopefully, they would be found during beta testing.
There are, of course, many other classifications within the game development team. The games we released were written for MS-DOS (disk operating system). Twenty-five years have passed since I worked there.

The game company was , who released the , , and many other games. The founder was .

Yeah, I got a bit carried away with the description of the game development and testing process; I had to pull in the reigns as it was.

I hope this gives you a wee bit of appreciation for the hard work developers on F95Zone go through. Some work at their actual jobs putting in work on their game as free time allows. Others, through sites like or , lessen the monetary crunch they incur on their game even to the point where their income surpasses their real job where they can quit it devoting all their time to game development.

I am waiting on my first release and hopefully my first subscribers to help me with the costs I game has cost me. We will see. ;)

wildride

Jul 5, 2017
You have to play the prior episodes, and save exactly when it says too otherwise it will do things like reset all conditions to 0, double spend money at the start (of episode 2).

Anyway solve for a fatal bug.. in Ep3.

When you phone Lisa (as instructed) the game is looking for the label "lisaphonecall" but the dev appears to have labelled it "lisa_callep3". In addition they forgot to close the phone scene which would cause it to hang after getting the game to go to the right label.

the error will state that label "lisaphonecall" is not found in script.rpy file at line 667

However to fix it change the label and extra text on line 6462 - 6464 or find "label lisa_callep3:"
to read

label lisaphonecall:
hide screen phonebook2
$ lisa_callep3 = True

I am not 100% sure this doesnt affect anything else yet Ive only just started the 0.02 content.

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Rycharde
What an awesome post... Really enjoyed reading and found myself in some of the lines :)

If you need any help, advice please feel free to contact me... It was very hard for me in the beginning and that experience could be of crucial importance to someone like you if I understand correctly wanting to become a dev... I`m sure many other devs would gladly help... Cheers!

Reactions: Lord_von_Bern

zielony2

Dec 16, 2017
Game testing, a subset of game development, is a software testing process for quality control of video games. The primary function of game testing is the discovery and documentation of software defects (aka bugs). Interactive entertainment software testing is a highly technical field requiring computing expertise, analytic competence, critical evaluation skills, and endurance. In recent years the field of game testing has come under fire for being extremely strenuous and unrewarding, both financially and emotionally.

(source: )
* * *​
I worked for a gaming company in the early 90s, you know one of those companies that worked on several games at a time. Everyone was paid a decent wage. The founder began the company in the early 80s. The company grew.

A producer and director, sometimes the same person if they were great at their jobs, multiple programmers, multiple artists, multiple beta testers would make up each team. Still, game-breakers occurred, not ofter mind you. If they kept those game-breakers less than 10, they counted themselves damn lucky. More times than not 10 to 20 would occur, occasionally more.

Now, we have one person doing programming, artwork, beta testing, promotion, etc. And yes, with , , and other game engines, art programs like , , and , that makes doing a one-man team very doable. This makes the players alpha and beta testers.

The game you are playing is not a beta version, the company I worked for and other companies saw it as alpha, not a beta game as yet.
  • Alpha is a game that does not have all of the components. Not all of the programming as been added, which means restarting the game is QUITE common, not all of the finalized artwork, etc. The testers are of course kept very busy during this time.
  • Beta is when all of the components have been added. This is the bug-hunting time. Beta testers got their name from this part of the game development process.
  • Finally, a game goes gold, gamma, final, whatever. These names were given almost exclusively to games just before release where floppy disks or later CD-ROMs, were burned, then sent to a company the specialized in this final stage of game development.
The game's team when to other games to save a small group who continued to test the software looking for large bugs, game-breakers, hopefully, they would be found during beta testing.
There are, of course, many other classifications within the game development team. The games we released were written for MS-DOS (disk operating system). Twenty-five years have passed since I worked there.

The game company was , who released the , , and many other games. The founder was .

Yeah, I got a bit carried away with the description of the game development and testing process; I had to pull in the reigns as it was.

I hope this gives you a wee bit of appreciation for the hard work developers on F95Zone go through. Some work at their actual jobs putting in work on their game as free time allows. Others, through sites like or , lessen the monetary crunch they incur on their game even to the point where their income surpasses their real job where they can quit it devoting all their time to game development.

I am waiting on my first release and hopefully my first subscribers to help me with the costs I game has cost me. We will see. ;)
I was one man producer in early 80-ties...

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
wildride
I will check that line... Strange thing is that I was able to play through multiple times without that bug(or any...) didn`t have reports of my patreon supporters also...Thank for posting...

Rycharde's Realm

Jan 17, 2018
I was one man producer in early 80-ties...
Yep. Richard Garriott was a one-man team as well. His first game was released 1979. Many call it Ultima 0.

I saw it for the first time at a gaming con in 1980 not knowing he'd be my boss 12 years later. :p

zielony2

Dec 16, 2017
Yep. Richard Garriott was a one-man team as well. His first game was released 1979. Many call it Ultima 0.

I saw it for the first time at a gaming con in 1980 not knowing he'd be my boss 12 years later. :p
Looks like meeting of old, ugly perverts...

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I found the linking between episodes did not work. From ep 2 to 3 was a bit of a mess. I just played ep3 from the beginning as loading any saves of ep 2 caused many problems. I enjoyed it though although the final scene with his mother was disappointing. It was a bit of an anti-climax to be honest and lack fireworks.
The sauna scene lacks any relationship to reality. Basic saunas start at 80C and you are naked. In any self respecting sauna swimwear is banned. To have full copulation sex in a sauna is almost impossible and not pleasant (personal experience). Saunas are not for sex.
Just why was it split up anyway into three chapters?

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
The scene where the MC starts kissing and licking the mothers breasts in chapter 2 and it asks the risk option it keeps telling me not enough points damn!! Anyone know of an console commands for points pls

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes