3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

Rannell

Jul 29, 2020
Defamation needs to be added as a tag for posting pics online without permission. Pretty dick move imo. Should be allowed to be a choice instead of forced.

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
Great update! Love the increasing BDSM. The scene topping Dr. Domina from the bottom was terrific, and she's a gorgeous character; and the spanking and sex at the end was great too.

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
This update was very short...I played just when Episode 2 was about to finish and there was a lot of content to catch up on, are the updates usually this short? I just want more of the MC and Mom updates that feel more genuine and without a "Doctor" 3rd partying or influencing choices, this dominatrix was not needed IMO.

They are trying to keep this relationship a secret and he's essentially trying to be the man of the house and to claim his MILF, I miss the subtle flirting and the outfits the MILF wears to seduce MC. I was expecting more continuation dialogue when the Mom said she wants MC everyday and the fact that MC creampied her, it jumped from that too this weird "Doctor" scene where she's just some crazy dominatrix who wants the Mom because she has a "hot bod"...sigh don't make this turn into a mindless sex drone game.

We want more mind breaking moments and corruption! But she already broke that barrier when she submitted to MC but there was no follow up convo, they were talking like it was all normal.

I feel this update was a huge disconnect from the previous and it didn't feel like it continued correctly.

Just my thoughts...

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
You know what I find weird about the MC being a masseur is the MC keeps pointing out it being weird but what I find even more weird then that is that he charges his own family, especially his mother.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Mc is a boi ... boio ... soo shallow and so into doing good in the moment.
Good thing dev be cheeky and add all the encouragement so the kid gets to feel appreciated and not discarded.
I am in Heaven serious need of a chiropractor
View attachment 936391
Good to know she's flexible though;)
You know what I find weird about the MC being a masseur is the MC keeps pointing out it being weird but what I find even more weird then that is that he charges his own family, especially his mother.

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
You got her front and center .... up + down + side to side + multiple times, multiple places.

Where else did you want to catch her offguard and nail her good?
It's out of your thoughts ...you,LL never get it... understand...you better understand

Led

Jul 16, 2017
When I try to call my aunt, she throws me out of the game with this message ...

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 1663, in script
$ renpy.pause ()
ScriptError: could not find label 'auntphonecall01'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\games xxx\I Am In Heaven Ep. 1-3\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\games xxx\I Am In Heaven Ep. 1-3\renpy\main.py", line 513, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\games xxx\I Am In Heaven Ep. 1-3\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\games xxx\I Am In Heaven Ep. 1-3\renpy\execution.py", line 876, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/script.rpy", line 1663, in script
$ renpy.pause ()
File "C:\games xxx\I Am In Heaven Ep. 1-3\renpy\script.py", line 875, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'auntphonecall01'.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Episode3 0.06
Wed Dec 09 11:46:37 2020
I think it's because the developer didn't make it possible, yet, to call the aunt. It shouldn't lead to a script error, but that's the way it is. You can't call Lisa, either. But that's a bug that hasn't been resolved, yet. But someone in this thread found a way to fix it: look here.

Last edited:

Led

Jul 16, 2017
I'm playing the last version, but I got stuck at looking at the blog on the PC. I don't seem to have any pictures to upload. How do I fix it?

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes