3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

Apophisra21

Jun 2, 2018
I have this gamebreaking bug, everytime I want to call lisa in episode 3

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 1663, in script
$ renpy.pause ()
ScriptError: could not find label 'auntphonecall01'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "G:\Games\IMinheaven\Episode3-0.06-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "G:\Games\IMinheaven\Episode3-0.06-pc\renpy\main.py", line 513, in main
run(restart)
File "G:\Games\IMinheaven\Episode3-0.06-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "G:\Games\IMinheaven\Episode3-0.06-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 876, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/script.rpy", line 1663, in script
$ renpy.pause ()
File "G:\Games\IMinheaven\Episode3-0.06-pc\renpy\script.py", line 875, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'auntphonecall01'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Episode3 0.06
Thu Dec 10 14:05:26 2020

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.06 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game gives a clear choice to start right up in the eye candy.
Please choose that and just follow the walkthrough.

Navigating in the house is hectic, lots of rooms, lots of things to watch out for.
The phone will signal when you need to use it ...
Whan a gurl sends you pics / messages you need to go get her ...
Read the lines and decide when.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I don't like the MC's behavior in this game at times.
Sometimes he's an asshole and sometimes he's a perv (ok, here, I can say he is all the time :LOL:)

I particularly dislike MC's behavior during New years Eve. He acts like a complete asshole. He calls his mother a slut (I don't like women being called that) and he drinks a lot although we can see that it is too much for him.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Sometimes he's an asshole and sometimes he's a perv (ok, here, I can say he is all the time :LOL:)

I particularly dislike MC's behavior during New years Eve. He acts like a complete asshole. He calls his mother a slut (I don't like women being called that) and he drinks a lot although we can see that it is too much for him.
I agree but we can't expect every MC to be a nice guy right? We should have evil MCs, pervert MCs, creepy MCs etc too. Game runs on corruption mode. He is not raping them. So, that's okay atleast for me.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020

I don't remember that does it happen if you're not on her path or something?

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Way too many bugs, Pointless click click, Cant skip time no hints or tips !!!! Shit Game
Actually... Ep1 and Ep2 are bug free and completed. Ep3 is still in development and some bugs are to be expected, although no game crashing bugs.
The problems with game crashing are 99% related to bad save game/version of the game...(user error)
There are always hints and tips after each scene... There is no time element(nothing to skip!?). Pointless click and click is part of renpy game engine and 90% of adult games are like that...(there is auto click option tho)

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Actually... Ep1 and Ep2 are bug free and completed. Ep3 is still in development and some bugs are to be expected, although no game crashing bugs.
The problems with game crashing are 99% related to bad save game/version of the game...(user error)
There are always hints and tips after each scene... There is no time element(nothing to skip!?). Pointless click and click is part of renpy game engine and 90% of adult games are like that...(there is auto click option tho)
I recently played ep. 1,2 and I did not encounter any error. :D So I can confirm.

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes