3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

Marko1245

Jun 8, 2017
Fuck......why can't I get those ladder scenes with mom and movie night scenes with girlfriend????it shows that I don't have enough points....but I do almost all the pervert things with them....can anyone help?
follow the walkthrough and you will get all the scenes

D

Deleted member 2479505

follow the walkthrough and you will get all the scenes
I think I got it....at the end of episode 1 game asked me save my data.....but I uninstalled episode 1 and started episode 2 from beginning.....I didn't use episode 1 game data....can u Please give me episode 1 game data(save files)?

D

Deleted member 2479505

Can anyone give episode 1 complete harem save files???

Marko1245

Jun 8, 2017
I think I got it....at the end of episode 1 game asked me save my data.....but I uninstalled episode 1 and started episode 2 from beginning.....I didn't use episode 1 game data....can u Please give me episode 1 game data(save files)?
dont have them

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
Dude what the actual fuck that bitch Doctor is trying to dominate the MC this is not what I signed for I freaking completely hate Female Domination. She sucks.
Ssly Dev get that bitch doctor to be submissive asap for now I'll just skip meeting her coz I don't like getting dominated by a female

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Dude what the actual fuck that bitch Doctor is trying to dominate the MC this is not what I signed for I freaking completely hate Female Domination. She sucks.
Ssly Dev get that bitch doctor to be submissive asap for now I'll just skip meeting her coz I don't like getting dominated by a female
If you had played that scene fully, you would have seen that it either goes the way of MC dominating her in future or the way of a fight between two people who prefer to dominate getting the win alternating. The signs are already clearly there in the scene.

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
If you had played that scene fully, you would have seen that it either goes the way of MC dominating her in future or the way of a fight between two people who prefer to dominate getting the win alternating. The signs are already clearly there in the scene.
Ohh so you mean to say they both try to dominate during that scene.
Well I didn't know coz as soon as she started talking about dominating I rolled back and avoided that scene.

So guess u tryna say based on our choices during that scene, the scenes will wary in next updates. Kk ty

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Ohh so you mean to say they both try to dominate during that scene.
Well I didn't know coz as soon as she started talking about dominating I rolled back and avoided that scene.

So guess u Reyna say based on our choices during that scene, the scenes will wary in next updates. Kk ty
Let us just keep it at fact MC is very bad at being a sub. :p

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
None of the android links for episode 1 work (not even in OP) anymore, does anyone have an android Mega link for episode 1?

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes