3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
well I have save which ended on mc fucking that store girl and then headed to see auntie but no recollection of what happened during that.
if something had happened there, you wont be saying "i have no recollection (of that event)" ;)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if something had happened there, you wont be saying "i have no recollection (of that event)" ;)
well sure something happened but it's been "a while" since helping auntie was on to do list and between that and this update I have played "couple" other games.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
well sure something happened but it's been "a while" since helping auntie was on to do list and between that and this update I have played "couple" other games.
you got it wrong, or i didnt made myself clear enough:unsure:
regardless, my point was there was nothing "important" (for majority of players), otherwise it would be easier to remember the scene/s.

Aaarzzz

Jul 6, 2019
I downloaded ep.3 v0.06 walkthrough from dev's official website. But while decrypting, it requires a password:sick:. Anyone know about the password? Please share if you know

Reactions: bob danio

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I downloaded ep.3 v0.06 walkthrough from dev's official website. But while decrypting, it requires a password:sick:. Anyone know about the password? Please share if you know
if we knew it it'd be here so ask from dev.

Reactions: Aaarzzz
Jun 6, 2018
EPISODE 3 errors

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 1663, in script
$ renpy.pause ()
ScriptError: could not find label 'auntphonecall01'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "F:\PC Games\!!!\!11\Episode3-0.06-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "F:\PC Games\!!!\!11\Episode3-0.06-pc\renpy\main.py", line 513, in main
run(restart)
File "F:\PC Games\!!!\!11\Episode3-0.06-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "F:\PC Games\!!!\!11\Episode3-0.06-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 876, in run_context
context.run()
$ renpy.pause ()
File "F:\PC Games\!!!\!11\Episode3-0.06-pc\renpy\script.py", line 875, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Episode3 0.06
Mon Dec 14 02:26:02 2020

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
EPISODE 3 errors

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
$ renpy.pause ()

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "F:\PC Games\!!!\!11\Episode3-0.06-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "F:\PC Games\!!!\!11\Episode3-0.06-pc\renpy\main.py", line 513, in main
run(restart)
File "F:\PC Games\!!!\!11\Episode3-0.06-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "F:\PC Games\!!!\!11\Episode3-0.06-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 876, in run_context
context.run()
$ renpy.pause ()
File "F:\PC Games\!!!\!11\Episode3-0.06-pc\renpy\script.py", line 875, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Episode3 0.06
Mon Dec 14 02:26:02 2020
Wrong save. Most likely save from ep2 or ep1...

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I did that. Im playing from 'that' save!!
Hmm, that is weird. There were some issues with ep2 but it has been fixed with ep2 v1.01!
But either way, start ep3 with new game, you will have full stats. Just pay attention to the stats screen in ep2 and try to maximize points...(so you don`t miss any h-scene)

• Angry
Reactions: Alpha Beta Omega
Jun 6, 2018
Hmm, that is weird. There were some issues with ep2 but it has been fixed with ep2 v1.01!
But either way, start ep3 with new game, you will have full stats. Just pay attention to the stats screen in ep2 and try to maximize points...(so you don`t miss any h-scene)

Yes, I did miss some scenes from EP 2 though!! didnt care to find to do those scenes where they were!

So you are saying that if I start a New Game from EP 3, I will get full stats, so will I get EP 2 scenes stats too??

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yes, I did miss some scenes from EP 2 though!! didnt care to find to do those scenes where they were!

So you are saying that if I start a New Game from EP 3, I will get full stats, so will I get EP 2 scenes stats too??
Yes, if start new game in chapter 3 you get all the points you missed in chapter 1 and 2. The scenes itself though are not in chapter 3, but if you play chapter 1 and 2 with the walkthrough you can get the scenes quite easy and when you get used to the game you rarely miss a point anyway, since you will start to expect those +1 signs at certain moments and check when miss out on them. :p

victor659

Jan 9, 2019
I like this game and I appreciate the dev's effort but after playing the last update I would like to point out some things about the last update and also in general.

As for the last update. From the 3 scenes the first is actually a continuation of the mom's scene from the previous update (a few dialogues and hj/bj). The second is with the therapist which is ok and probably the best scene of this update (although I don't know if I'm tempting for more dom scenes with her if it is against other scenes with different characters). The third scene is with sis (my favorite char) and I'm waiting this update primarily for this scene. I would definitely expected something more of that scene and I also think that it is a little bit rushed. It started with some kinky dialogues but after that it is not continue so well. Very little interaction with the blog, no foreplay (just a little spanking which also has a bag where the panties disappear), only one sex position (where you can't see the female gen at all) and also the scene finished abruptly. The options are also limited and actually leads to the same result (for example if you choose sex with the camera on or off the only difference is the money you will earn).

And something general that hasn't to do only with the last update. Scenes with the different characters seems fragmentary and not part of a core story. This isn't something new but in episode 3 this is more noticeable. Also some elements from the previous episodes are ignored like the brunette girlfriend and the yoga/massage lessons at PC. I think that the game needs more story scenes with interaction between the different characters (no new characters) and better writing . But most importantly needs to return to it's roots. Maybe episode 3 has more sex scenes and animations (and some of them are quite good) but Episodes 1 and 2 was overall better and I enjoy them more.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: AdultJunkie
D

Deleted member 2479505

Fuck......why can't I get those ladder scenes with mom and movie night scenes with girlfriend????it shows that I don't have enough points....but I do almost all the pervert things with them....can anyone help?

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes