3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
It's taking more and more time and I'm not even talking about communication. Last post was on April 9. We're almost May.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
It's taking more and more time and I'm not even talking about communication. Last post was on April 9. We're almost May.
He obviously didnt manage to "dedicate 4 days " for coding/packing in these three weeks.
Next month he should probably find some time for it, if not there is always another month.:WeSmart:

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
He obviously didnt manage to "dedicate 4 days " for coding/packing in these three weeks.
Next month he should probably find some time for it, if not there is always another month.:WeSmart:
Yeah... monetary, its better to release updates more frequently tho... people lose interest very quickly.

Really struggling to dedicate more time right now... personal issues.
Last scene left to code, need 2 full days of work to sort everything...

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
Dev are your personal issues getting better now? Just be positive...God will be with you

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
I thought that this game had been abandoned (because I had not seen that it had updates for a long time and also because the last version I had played was episode 3 0.2 I think) it's good to see that I was wrong.

Now that I played it again the scene that Mc comes out of the bathroom caught my attention, what man uses the towel that way? :unsure: :ROFLMAO: I found it funny (it's not criticism or anything bad)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think that in the scene with the aunt there is an error in the dialogue, there it seems that the Mc does not know what happened between the aunt and the mother, but in a previous scene with the sister she tells him that she hates the aunt because her Mother found her fucking MC father and there is also a scene that the aunt asked Mc if he didn't hate her for what happened. (That's why it seems to me that the dialogue is wrong, since he knows what happened but there apparently he does not know,maybe i am wrong?)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: filochard
3.80 star(s) 38 Votes