3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
This update says episode three. Are all three included here or is it necessary to download separately?

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
Here is my unofficial android port of I am in Heaven - Ep3 - v0.07 + Jeevant's WT Mod
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"Old saves might not work."
Grant
permission for 2nd persistent save location.

Join my
Updated!

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Nice to see this one continuing, im part way into season 2 atm and glad to see there will be more new content, the mum is nice but there is something about the sister that i like more plus the aunt is hot too, not really interested in the gf tho.

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
been a while since i last played this, so clicked on phone to see what to do next but got error when i clicked on aunt:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
This was a nice update. We started progress toward potentially getting the girlfriend and Lisa eventually accepting each other for part of a harem (maybe). Of course, she was pissed at the end, but when she let her own lust take control, it didn't matter that Lisa not only watched but also participated a bit. I tried the different options during that scene, and I don't think there is any option for the girlfriend to be happy by the end. So, I'll just wait to see how things progress in the future. I just made sure to increase the girlfriend's corruption. :devilish:

We also got a full sex scene with the aunt (finally!), which was lovely. If she and the mom can patch things up at some point, I think there's a chance they'd be fine sharing the MC with the other one.

And finally, ofc, there was some changing stall action with the mom, even if it was just a BJ. I guess we'll have more back at home in the next release. I'm not sure where hang-ups will be in the future for girls accepting others or not, but I see the possibilities of at least some sharing.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: AdultJunkie

jakek

Apr 1, 2018
There is a sex scene with GF at massage table! Also, check how many times you spank her ;) she likes it rough but not to hurt her too much :d
You should fix the walkthrough, the issue that people are having stems from the fact that in the walkthrough you tell people to do "either". One needs to go "slow" two times in a row for the event later on to trigger sucesffully !

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Just got caught back up with the Dev on this game.

Anyways, thank you for this game thus far, and be looking forward for when more comes out.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Just got caught back up with the Dev on this game.

Anyways, thank you for this game thus far, and be looking forward for when more comes out.
I could be wrong, but I believe the point given if you check her out is for corrupting the mom. I haven't dug into the code, though.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JenMistress

jakek

Apr 1, 2018
Yeah... monetary, its better to release updates more frequently tho... people lose interest very quickly.

Really struggling to dedicate more time right now... personal issues.
Last scene left to code, need 2 full days of work to sort everything...
Really good work on this game ! The story, pacing etc is really good !

Could you please add sound effects to the animated sex scenes especially with the mom in Episode 3 please if you haven't already planned on doing so, similiar to the way it is done in Episode 1 ?

And btw is there any plan for adding pregnancy to the game ? If not , please consider it please.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 38 Votes