3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Btw, I noticed that the written WT hasn't been updated in two versions now. Was is created by the one user who has given up on writing them?

Since I had to go through on my own I ran into some inconsistencies. I found that at some point I did not have sufficient points for Lisa and Mom (despite rewinding and looking out for the +1 icon) and Mom mentioned something about "being sore" despite nothing happening the night before due to not enough points. Wonder if the dev hasn't checked the plot for such cases.

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Btw, I noticed that the written WT hasn't been updated in two versions now. Was is created by the one user who has given up on writing them?

Since I had to go through on my own I ran into some inconsistencies. I found that at some point I did not have sufficient points for Lisa and Mom (despite rewinding and looking out for the +1 icon) and Mom mentioned something about "being sore" despite nothing happening the night before due to not enough points. Wonder if the dev hasn't checked the plot for such cases.
It`s possible that I made a mistake. Branching is very time consuming and tiring...

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
It`s possible that I made a mistake. Branching is very time consuming and tiring...
Well, if you want to check, and I hope the number is correct since I skipped an update, it should be at the beginning of episode III, version 0.6 when Mom is standing in her white fishnets in MC's room in the morning getting ready for work.

Reactions: AdultJunkie

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port I Am in Heaven [Ep. 1-3 v0.07] APK -

SetraNevae

May 31, 2020
been a while since i last played this, so clicked on phone to see what to do next but got error when i clicked on aunt:
Same after sister spot mom going off the room. i go pc to upload her butt photo. get the 50 bucks. then it says that i need call ^Lisa. and that's when the CTD come in: can't call Aunt or Lisa. CTD.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there a working mac version for episode 3?
possibly but not leaked here if is. you got 2 (well 3) options, 1. install current mac version and thrn dl windows version and after extracting it copy \game folder on mac version'sgame folder and play, 2. dl renpy sdk for mac and play win version with it. (3. compile working mac version from win version with renpy sdk (no idea how to do that).)

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes