3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Really good work on this game ! The story, pacing etc is really good !

Could you please add sound effects to the animated sex scenes especially with the mom in Episode 3 please if you haven't already planned on doing so, similiar to the way it is done in Episode 1 ?

And btw is there any plan for adding pregnancy to the game ? If not , please consider it please.
Yes, need to remember to include sound effects with mom. Actually, had a help from an awesome fellow that gave me a code for random sound effect for mom. Special release including mom on a cabin trip coming...(most likely not in the coming update, but after that...)

Pregnancy... of course :cool:

jakek

Apr 1, 2018
Yes, need to remember to include sound effects with mom. Actually, had a help from an awesome fellow that gave me a code for random sound effect for mom. Special release including mom on a cabin trip coming...(most likely not in the coming update, but after that...)

Pregnancy... of course :cool:
Dude, without any exageration your game is easily one of the best in this genre.
The way the story is paced / the way the sexual escalation progresses and how it actually comes to be be is way more authentic and belieavable than most other games. I think this game easily does it the most realistic/believable of any game of this type!

There are very few things in this game to legitimately criticize !

I can't wait for the next updates, more sound effects and most importantly getting the mom charachter pregnant, ideally as part of the main game and not just a post-credit scene. Either way awesome job with this game dude !

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
How to avoid lisa/gf scene without bad consequences? And can we really keep Mom off from girl on girl scenes in future?

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
How to avoid lisa/gf scene without bad consequences? And can we really keep Mom off from girl on girl scenes in future?
Its ok, there are really no bad consequences... GF got a really good sex out of it(and our hero :love:)... It`s just that she wants MC for herself and doesn`t want to admit it...
Keep mom off from girl on girl stuff? :unsure: Ok, yes, I will do it like that...

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
Its ok, there are really no bad consequences... GF got a really good sex out of it(and our hero :love:)... It`s just that she wants MC for herself and doesn`t want to admit it...
Keep mom off from girl on girl stuff? :unsure: Ok, yes, I will do it like that...
If we get the option to break up with Lisa you bet your ass I'm going to dump her I mean seriously I'm surprise the MC didn't bitch slap some sense into her she's so damn annoying I'm sticking with Ana (aka main GF), but hey that new red headed girl let her be the replacement. :sneaky:

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
quite nice but short update, feels like only new thing was date with mommy and shenanigans at dressing room.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
quite nice but short update, feels like only new thing was date with mommy and shenanigans at dressing room.
If that's all you saw, you've definitely cut some girls out. This update could have shown you:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It might be intentional on your part, but if you're missing some of that, you've not developed the corruption high enough on some girls to see the additional content.

Reactions: AdultJunkie

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i saw those scenes but played from old save (which still had sis being like a eel, dev apparently doesn't see nothing wrong on it) so thought those were from prev. version.

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes