3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
What happened to this game? Where is the update, this used to be highly anticipated now it's been a week and still no one sharing the new update?

Reactions: Richardson1

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
What's the problem now with the update? It came out since a long time and no one shared it. Will it be shared eventually or should I consider unfollowing this thread? I already left many threads here because of things like that. Won't care to add this one to my ignore list too if there's such a great deal of fuss because of an update.

Not feeling entitled. I'm a freeloader, yes, but I also waited + 6 months, never criticized the dev and kept on waiting.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So .. because of all this neediness for the update:
Let us start a REQ+ thread 4 it and +1
What happened to this game? Where is the update, this used to be highly anticipated now it's been a week and still no one sharing the new update?
You're just stole my word...same question form me too
Please Sir, we'd like some more
What happened to the update
What's the problem now with the update? It came out since a long time and no one shared it. Will it be shared eventually or should I consider unfollowing this thread? I already left many threads here because of things like that. Won't care to add this one to my ignore list too if there's such a great deal of fuss because of an update.

Not feeling entitled. I'm a freeloader, yes, but I also waited + 6 months, never criticized the dev and kept on waiting.
https://f95zone.to/threads/i-am-in-heaven-ep-1-3-v0-07-adultjunkie.85267/

• Red Heart
Reactions: leon02457

The5Fuck

Jan 26, 2020
I remember playing this game probably 2 years ago, and I'm just wondering . was the android version new , or has it always been there and I passed right through it. P.S did chapter 3 get updated, I remember being stopped at the end. like a cliff hanger

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
I Am In Heaven [Ep. 1-3 v0.07] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 711 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 286 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 252 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes