VN Others Completed I Become the Dog In a All Female Household [Final] [Kuri Manjuu]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Oh man pretty dissapointing, i wasted my 2hours for this, i was expecting a comeback, like i dominate them in the end, someone said i got to penetrate one of them but where?? Pretty lame its one sided.
Bruh it's tagged as a femdom game, I don't know what you expected.

You get to fuck Reina but only after her epilogue chapter

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023

Well i know its a femdom tagged game but i hope someone makes an addition to the story, where the mc follows her classmate, and mc will see that he abuses her and fights the abuser, cause im pretty sure its obvious that her classmate was forced to say all that things, her abuser prolly caught her from escaping and now is forced, and thats canon to me that the game will add an additional ending where mc and her classmates got a happy ending, the only considerable happy ending was mc's mom, and its canon to me that mc married her mom in the end and finally dominates the whole family, im really fkin annoyed, but if they do alternate endings like that like just add them into one of the endings, im pretty sure not only masochist fans will enjoy, but the others like me too, and this game will surely blow up, cause i havent seen a game where a female dom game gets a male dom at the end, will u guys recommend me any? Like an absolute comeback?, also, an ntr revenge, where mc dumps the ones that ntr'ed him and torture them and the bastards, then while doing so mc gets a new girls along the way,
Looks like i got carried away but these types of games im saying would be absolute fun and entertaining, just a suggestion.

• Angry
Reactions: verobaders

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023

I didnt continue, when it goes to flashback to the "hot guy" and reina, but when i was about to load to other ending, i saw that reina prolly did the things to the "hot guy in school" which was fkin hilarious cause, the 'hot guy" expected to be dominant, but got dominated, but i dont know if they fucked? Did they?, cause that made me angry, specially at mc for being a cunt. Hes name is literally "courage" (it was stated) but they should add more choices, and different endings, and yeah im pretty sure they would add more choices and endings, since mc name is "courage" it think thats a foreshadowing that mc, will have more choices in the future and endings, eve though the game is completed since its about being a dog, im sure that there'll be more endings, since theres other games that does that too, but annoyingly they add ntr, just like 'Love love buddy" but its avoidable so its fine, so im still hoping, for someone to make mods, or the devs, to add many choices that lead to many endings.

Last edited:

Virgin_Jesus

Mar 3, 2023
View attachment 1236943

Overview:
Yuuki Shimazaki finds himself in the care of an all female household after his parents die.
They all seemed so kind at first, but something perversely changes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-06-09
Release Date: 2020-06-21
Original Title: 女系家族の犬になった僕
Aliases: Jokei Kazoku no Inu ni Natta Boku
Developer: Kuri Manjuu -
Translator: pixvoliv -
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English
VNDB:
Voices: Japanese
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD - - -

Extras: Game CGS

thanks to pixvoliv for the share!

View attachment 1236944 View attachment 1236945
ye_cafer.jpg

Jun 30, 2022
Well i know its a femdom tagged game but i hope someone makes an addition to the story, where the mc follows her classmate, and mc will see that he abuses her and fights the abuser, cause im pretty sure its obvious that her classmate was forced to say all that things, her abuser prolly caught her from escaping and now is forced, and thats canon to me that the game will add an additional ending where mc and her classmates got a happy ending, the only considerable happy ending was mc's mom, and its canon to me that mc married her mom in the end and finally dominates the whole family, im really fkin annoyed, but if they do alternate endings like that like just add them into one of the endings, im pretty sure not only masochist fans will enjoy, but the others like me too, and this game will surely blow up, cause i havent seen a game where a female dom game gets a male dom at the end, will u guys recommend me any? Like an absolute comeback?, also, an ntr revenge, where mc dumps the ones that ntr'ed him and torture them and the bastards, then while doing so mc gets a new girls along the way,
Looks like i got carried away but these types of games im saying would be absolute fun and entertaining, just a suggestion.
it wouldn't be a femdom game then would it. Just stick to maledom ryona. And stop trying to put it into femdom. There is already to much maledom shit already.

[/QUOTE]
This soo called VN is towards people who hate man to the core like how the fuck can someone take soo many hits to MC dick and continue to live with them man i was soo into older sister but this is hardcore man hating VN just my two cents...
Dude don't be an idiot. Nobody is out to get men or hates them because there into femdom. Hell half the people into femdom are dudes lol

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I disagree maledom should never be in femdom. And I have yet to see good examples where it was included with femdom and done well and not simply turned into a maledom story.
It's not about making it a story about maledom, it's about allowing the player/ MC to CHOOSE to submit and kiss her ass.

• Angry
Reactions: Mookshanker129
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes