VN Others Completed I Become the Dog In a All Female Household [Final] [Kuri Manjuu]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Lmao Ikr and I've seen people fighting over it saying it's too extreme for their taste
Haha yes, I was expecting something special based on that, I was so underwhelmed perhaps precisely due to people crying how extreme it is, only to find the game tamer than my sister's kitten. I expected some serious face-trampling/kicking, and some serious humiliation, while I found a game mostly about "extreme" ways to fap the MC. Since I found adult games, I grew to appreciate a male chastity instrument a heaven send, once the fucker is locked up, hopefully the game will not be about it.

Maybe I am CRAY-CRAY, but I expect a femdom game be about pleasuring women not the other way around. It seems some japanese games haven't heard about cunnilingus at minimum.

Last edited:

9001Demon

Oct 24, 2019
Haha yes, I was expecting something special based on that, I was so underwhelmed perhaps precisely due to people crying how extreme it is, only to find the game tamer than my sister's kitten. I expected some serious face-trampling/kicking, and some serious humiliation, while I found a game mostly about "extreme" ways to fap the MC. Since I found adult games, I grew to appreciate a male chastity instrument a heaven send, once the fucker is locked up, hopefully the game will not be about it.

Maybe I am CRAY-CRAY, but I expect a femdom game be about pleasuring women not the other way around. It seems some japanese games haven't heard about cunnilingus at minimum.
Well Pixvoliv said he is gonna translate Jukuatsu next and I think it's a lot more extreme that this one.... We seriously lack femdom games now compared to other mainstream genre games.... You can try Domina by Dekarous it's pretty extreme and has a lot of content already..... Well I'm staying hopeful for Jukuatsu now
Well I'm looking forward to Jukuatsu

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Well Pixvoliv said he is gonna translate Jukuatsu next and I think it's a lot more extreme that this one.... We seriously lack femdom games now compared to other mainstream genre games.... You can try Domina by Dekarous it's pretty extreme and has a lot of content already..... Well I'm staying hopeful for Jukuatsu now
Yes, I know Domina, I do like it a lot as well. :)

Reactions: 9001Demon

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Plus 1 to Domina being a great suggestion.

Both Domina and Tower of Delays are expected to get updates this month.

acer67lover

Jul 19, 2021
It looks like Viessa updated the OP links so it might be that they have the executable pre-patched now; if so you might need to re-download the game from those new links. Otherwise you might want to apply the xdelta patch to the executable yourself as below:
The link does not work and if it works the download file is 2.1MB instead of 18.25MB. Something is wrong.

pixvoliv

Aug 18, 2018
The link does not work and if it works the download file is 2.1MB instead of 18.25MB. Something is wrong.
You might want to try the pre-patched - - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD links from the OP if you are having trouble applying the patch to the game yourself.

sluggyz

Jul 20, 2017
So I tried all the download links for Windows edition but none of them seem to be working for me. Upon launch there's an application that opens but I can't view it? Like it's open and has audio but there is no visual. I think I have the Linux version though because I read the file called Translation Read Me and it says to launch the game first run JokeiKazoku_Win_[English].bat if on windows and JokeiKazoku_Win_[English].sh if on Linux. But I only have a file called JokeiKazoku_Linux_[English].sh and none for the windows version. It also says when launching the game to use the exe called JokeiKazoku.exe but I also don't have that executable and instead have JokeiKazokuPatched which when launched does what I stated above. I've tried restarting, redownloading, using a jap local and nothing seems to get this to work. Tried looking through a few pages of the forums but didn't really find peoples with similar problems. Any helps would be appreciate :D

MrUnknown180

May 17, 2020
So I tried all the download links for Windows edition but none of them seem to be working for me. Upon launch there's an application that opens but I can't view it? Like it's open and has audio but there is no visual. I think I have the Linux version though because I read the file called Translation Read Me and it says to launch the game first run JokeiKazoku_Win_[English].bat if on windows and JokeiKazoku_Win_[English].sh if on Linux. But I only have a file called JokeiKazoku_Linux_[English].sh and none for the windows version. It also says when launching the game to use the exe called JokeiKazoku.exe but I also don't have that executable and instead have JokeiKazokuPatched which when launched does what I stated above. I've tried restarting, redownloading, using a jap local and nothing seems to get this to work. Tried looking through a few pages of the forums but didn't really find peoples with similar problems. Any helps would be appreciate :D
I just downloaded the game and ran JokeiKazokuPatched right away. There was a white screen with the box saying setting tyranno. I just waited a bit and the game started up.

sluggyz

Jul 20, 2017
I just downloaded the game and ran JokeiKazokuPatched right away. There was a white screen with the box saying setting tyranno. I just waited a bit and the game started up.
Just restarted my whole PC, redownloaded using the NOPY link and still nothing after running the JokeiKazokuPatched as well. Waited about 10 min but nothing. It's weird I can hear the music which I assume is from the title screen or whatever but if I alt tab there's simply nothing there. It sounds like there's a buzzing sound when I press the arrow keys which I assume is a SE but there's still no visuals no matter how much I mess around trying to maybe get it into full screen or somethin. Tried to Alt+Enter as well and that did nothing as well. First game I've had problems with in a long time which is pretty weird.

yevi

Aug 11, 2021
one of the best femdom
..after some more games it seems too short

Last edited:

MilanWT

Mar 27, 2021
Do anyone know a game/comic similar to landlady route? I mean young boy under Milf femdom type of

Jan 15, 2018
"He can't help but lust for them.
Their hot bodies, their beautiful legs and arms, hair, clothes, even their excretions."
????
"even their excretions."
excuse me?
what?
are there tags missing?
anything i should know?

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes