VN Others Completed I Become the Dog In a All Female Household [Final] [Kuri Manjuu]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

9001Demon

Oct 24, 2019
I am more focused on femdom and humiliation content so probably not in the foreseeable future.
I was thinking of doing something from next, like or .
Thanks for considering Jukuatsu ❤❤.... I've been searching the English version of it everywhere only to realise there is none

Reactions: blackcorridors

dragonknight90

Jun 15, 2020
i think i remember reading somewhere that the one who translated the other msize game said they are doing ikisugi M Lesson next

JadeKaoru

May 12, 2018
I am more focused on femdom and humiliation content so probably not in the foreseeable future.
I was thinking of doing something from next, like or .
Femdom and humiliation are also two of my fav genres, i'll be happy regardless of which one you go with. ;)

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
They are one in the same if you think about it :)
Not really, gentle femdom is a thing. Not all of it revolves around whips, chains, and shit talking. Sometimes it's mandatory aggressive snuggles, and a dominant woman overloading someone with so much pleasure and affection that the only thing a sub could feel is love and devotion to the dom.

9001Demon

Oct 24, 2019
This is what I got from my first run of the game.... Damn it's pretty accurate... What about you guys those who've completed the game?

Reactions: MilanWT

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Not really, gentle femdom is a thing. Not all of it revolves around whips, chains, and shit talking. Sometimes it's mandatory aggressive snuggles, and a dominant woman overloading someone with so much pleasure and affection that the only thing a sub could feel is love and devotion to the dom.
While I admit gentle femdom more intimate than most forms of femdom, it is still, at it's core rooted in humiliation play. I suggest giving this author's writing on it here a read to better explain what I mean. Needless to say, when I say humiliation, I mean in a sexually enjoyable context between two partners:

Reactions: Sunshaded

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
While I admit gentle femdom more intimate than most forms of femdom, it is still, at it's core rooted in humiliation play. I suggest giving this author's writing on it here a read to better explain what I mean. Needless to say, when I say humiliation, I mean in a sexually enjoyable context between two partners:

Still not "one and the same" in my honest opinion. The context of humiliation is still needed and I argue the power dynamic exchange is more important. If a female dominates a submissive in a humiliating manner for the sake of mutual pleasure but the humiliation ends after the "scene" then humiliation is optional, not a core element. She could've performed orgasm denial or something similar to control the power dynamic instead of humiliation. Your linked post says that femdom is a spectrum and I agree, and part of that spectrum is someone willingly giving a woman power over them without the need of humilation.

To be honest I think this is just a case of us having differing definitions of humiliation. Mine is drastic debasement of a person but yours seems to be more in line of general submission which is much more broad.

tl;dr: Femdom is not an exact science.

Last edited:

pixvoliv

Aug 18, 2018
They are one in the same if you think about it :)
One reason I made that distinction, other than pointing out which specific types of femdom I prefer, is that I like non-femdom humiliation content as well. So in principle I'd be happy to translate some non-femdom games with heavy humiliation aspects too, it's just that I feel too many good femdom games went untranslated for too long so I'm prioritizing those.

Anyway, I've decided on Jyukuatsu next and did some prep work on it already, but looking at my busy schedule this year I'm unlikely to be done before October / November.

9001Demon

Oct 24, 2019
One reason I made that distinction, other than pointing out which specific types of femdom I prefer, is that I like non-femdom humiliation content as well. So in principle I'd be happy to translate some non-femdom games with heavy humiliation aspects too, it's just that I feel too many good femdom games went untranslated for too long so I'm prioritizing those.

Anyway, I've decided on Jyukuatsu next and did some prep work on it already, but looking at my busy schedule this year I'm unlikely to be done before October / November.
I can't express how happy I'm hearing that.... Thank you so much

Reactions: blackcorridors

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
LoveHurts I just want to say I appreciate you talking about that blog post. I love reading people's reactions to these ideas. <3

To be honest I think this is just a case of us having differing definitions of humiliation. Mine is drastic debasement of a person but yours seems to be more in line of general submission which is much more broad.
Yeah, it sounds like different definitions are at work here.

It's just that it's possible to roughly order the "types" of femdom, based upon the degree that people seem to have a general perception of their humiliation. Far from the only way to categorize femdom, naturally...

I think that if you view humiliation abstractly enough, you can cover the entire spectrum aside from the tip of the "no femdom" end. Like, I'd expect that non-kinky people might say that even gentle femdom is too humiliating to them to be appealing.

Or to put it another way, if an act of domination is so innocuous that it can't even symbolically be considered to evoke an emotion of humiliation in a subset of the population, I'd hesitate to call it fetishistic domination. Like... A woman just pressing a button to vaporize someone's existence from 100 miles away would be too impersonal for me to consider it fetishistically femdom. But yeah... now I'm just weirdly rambling. Carry on.

Awesome! Jukuatsu is probably the wildest Msize game... in a way, it feels like the one most similar to "I Become the Dog In a All Female Household".

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Walk Cycle

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
I think that if you view humiliation abstractly enough, you can cover the entire spectrum aside from the tip of the "no femdom" end. Like, I'd expect that non-kinky people might say that even gentle femdom is too humiliating to them to be appealing.
Different strokes for different folks as they say. I'd say it's impossible to truly categorize a fetish, people would often mix and match different kinks to their liking. Whatever the case though, I know one thing: A beautiful woman having power over me pushes all the right buttons, with only a small regard on how she does it.

pixvoliv

Aug 18, 2018
Hi, When did you get that screen ? after ending subtitles ?
They appear after the endings / epilogues which occur after the credits, there's one at the end of each route.

Now I'm beginning to wonder how many people just shut down the game at the credits even though something like 15% of the content is after them.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes