VN Others Completed I Become the Dog In a All Female Household [Final] [Kuri Manjuu]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

YabenoHkmr

Jun 6, 2018
You could guess from the image what this game is really about.
Yeah i would've guessing it from the image first if only the image isn't cropping out the guy when i hover over the thread name.
Anyway chill down a little will ya? It's not like i complaining about your femdom fetish or anything.

Minato284

Jan 17, 2018
Thought this was gonna be one of those weird "guy literally turns into a dog" games but this is way more interesting, defo gonna check it out

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Interestingly, is there such a thing in reality?
Yep, there is. Not even a few actually. Just put a real sub guy and a real dom girl together, and you have this for realz.

Granted most females are groomed via oppressive hierarchical gender-boxes to become meek and subservient by a still largely patriarchal society, but there are some females who are indeed sexually dominant and don't cave in to societal pressure to perform the traditionally expected damsel in distress/weak/emotional/submissive role (and some even resist being shoehorned into believing they must be males "inside" for not conforming to gender expectations)... as for sub males... we are plenty enough, if you'd ask me.

Last edited:
Reactions: empty0ne and Stiig

jyristin

Aug 11, 2017
Only a single scene where he gets to actually have sex and everything else cant even be called that. Only for extreme masochists since i cant see anyone else being able to get any enjoyment out of some fart fetish bullshit and domestic abuse.

I guess i like femdom where you are atleast treated like a human being. There should be a light-femdom tag or something to separate crap like this from the actually enjoyable stuff

Feb 21, 2019
It's my first full VN translation so I hope you guys enjoy it!

Thank you Viessa for creating the thread!
THis is a great translation. Enjoying the game a lot. Thanks for your hard work mate.
Hopefully this is your 'first" of the many femdom translation to come! xD
Godspeed & goodluck with whatever your next project is. :)

I am more focused on femdom and humiliation content so probably not in the foreseeable future.
I was thinking of doing something from next, like or .
Just noticed your reply. Msize is a ducking maestro at femdom & humiliation. Great choice.
Out of those two I liked Jukuatsu more. But the best msize game for me is .
Best of luck.

Last edited:

John Nguyen

Jul 8, 2018
pixvoliv
Really like your translation work, can I know what kinda engine you use to extract the text from these Japanese games? I really want to translate a game on my own

pixvoliv

Aug 18, 2018
pixvoliv
Really like your translation work, can I know what kinda engine you use to extract the text from these Japanese games? I really want to translate a game on my own
works for many things including this, but for TyranoBuilder games like this one you can just pick up all the assets from a temporary folder where the game extracts its files every time it starts. On Windows the assets should be under something like C:\Users\YOUR_USER_NAME\AppData\Local\Temp\nwNUMBER_NUMBER, with the scenario text under data\scenario.

Reactions: John Nguyen

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
I accidentaly followed the dog route instead of the Yukiko route. Thank the stars that quasi-ntr sequence didn't appear in other routes.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Only a single scene where he gets to actually have sex and everything else cant even be called that. Only for extreme masochists since i cant see anyone else being able to get any enjoyment out of some fart fetish bullshit and domestic abuse.

I guess i like femdom where you are atleast treated like a human being. There should be a light-femdom tag or something to separate crap like this from the actually enjoyable stuff
Agreed on the need for more specific femdom tags. There are so many flavors of femdom that just one tag is simply not enough.

As for the game, the "D*mestic a*buse" sounds fun but is the f*rt content avoidable?

pixvoliv

Aug 18, 2018
Agreed on the need for more specific femdom tags. There are so many flavors of femdom that just one tag is simply not enough.

As for the game, the "D*mestic a*buse" sounds fun but is the f*rt content avoidable?
The farts are only in the Reina route. I kinda agree with the gist of what Alenin's review of this game says about the story structure, but I think that in this sort of fetish-heavy game the point of cordoning off content in different routes instead of having a larger common path is making some of the fetishes optional.

I am reminded of from Msize, which has one route that's all about reverse ryona by a very cruel girl - I love it!, and another that's nothing but scat from an otherwise kind and shy girl, which I don't really care for.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

JabbaJohnson

Dec 13, 2020
I really like this game!
It is a great femdom game!

The build-up is a bit long but overall I really like the story.
There aren't many choices, it is more a sort of a visual novel.
I wish the dog part could have been an active choice. Or overall more dehumanization.

Anyway, a great femdom game!

Reactions: Aseratrix

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
The farts are only in the Reina route. I kinda agree with the gist of what Alenin's review of this game says about the story structure, but I think that in this sort of fetish-heavy game the point of cordoning off content in different routes instead of having a larger common path is making some of the fetishes optional.

I am reminded of from Msize, which has one route that's all about reverse ryona by a very cruel girl - I love it!, and another that's nothing but scat from an otherwise kind and shy girl, which I don't really care for.
That is good to know, I will be sure to avoid her route than. I haven't started on this game yet but from what you and the other posters have said, this game sounds rail roady.

I love reverse-ryona but I am in the same boat when it comes to scat. I hate that worse than I hate l*li.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Omfg. More than half the game is feet and (improper) dates going by slowly. No mommy play and the end credits are unskippable no matter how many times you get to them. Life is pain.

Aksayuk

Aug 17, 2019
This soo called VN is towards people who hate man to the core like how the fuck can someone take soo many hits to MC dick and continue to live with them man i was soo into older sister but this is hardcore man hating VN just my two cents...

BM2.gif

• Angry
Reactions: Aseratrix
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes