VN Others Completed I Become the Dog In a All Female Household [Final] [Kuri Manjuu]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

CatLimiter

Sep 21, 2019
I only really like the black side bars. Can the text, audio, and graphics be optional? Otherwise not for me. I thought you wanted to know that this wasn't for me so I clicked on this forum so that you are aware of this important fact.

thesaints147

Mar 10, 2018
1st preview pic bottom right panel reminds me of doskoinpo's art, never been my thing though, i'm with my fellow degenerates who came here expecting a different kind of dog

Vory

May 7, 2018
Only thing that turns me off to this is there doesnt seem to be any penetrative sex. If all you get are some ball busting and footjobs whats the point?

Marphey

May 13, 2019
Who dont want Mc geting treatment like SHIT dont play it -I did not see any sex scenes only humiliation ---
That Big Milf Would be Best Fuck to use on diferent Mother son game :cool:(y)
WoW Femdom game actually has Femdom in it who would have thought. Let me guess you also go to NTR game forums and post about how dare the developers put NTR in the NTR game.

Dec 8, 2018
Why did the dev put those long fade to black then slowly fade to image then wait wait transitions EVERYWHERE?
Kind of ruins the game for me

pixvoliv

Aug 18, 2018
Why did the dev put those long fade to black then slowly fade to image then wait wait transitions EVERYWHERE?
Kind of ruins the game for me
Darksshades made a patch which (among other things) reduces the transition times:

Thanks for the translation!
Tyrannobuilder also usually accept patches, so you could do that instead of a xdelta and linux script.
The tpatch file is just a .zip file with a changed extention name.
It will by default load the file named "projectID.tpatch". Which you can check inside data/system/config.tjs
Now, on that note....
----
I've made a "no voice cut" patch if anyone wants it.
I've also reduced the transition times by 90% so you don't have to wait 5 seconds when changing scenes. Also changed the fastest text speed to be a little faster.
By "no voice cut" I mean, the voice doesn't stop when you change dialogue boxes unless there is another voice.

Because of how the scripts are made the only easy way to make the no voice cut patch was to change all the files so this patch can also work as an english patch (without the images).

Just unpack and place the JokeiKazoku.tpatch in the same folder as the game executable.
--
Edit: Fixed a transition not ending bug that I made in the first H scene
--

Reactions: 7227

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
man wish they translate the other work My Girlfriend's Mom is much Finer than Her, So I Can't Hold Back!! instead of this

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
I think you read his comment wrong.
Maybe he did, maybe he didn't. I read it like he did too.
Painfully obvious that it has a lot of humiliation scenes by only looking at those two pictures. I guess people could try it out anyway in hopes of getting some vanilla sex scenes with the sexy mommy milf. Later complain about it and suggest to put her in a vanilla incest game instead.
Also there are hand jobs on picture two, well I'm assuming most people would consider that a sexual act, and not just a friendly massage, but definitions.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aseratrix

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
This is an entire fetish fandom in Japan (of course), where the authors compete to see who can abuse the guy's genitalia the most with kicking, elbows, tools, rocks, boards... Occasionally a batch of them show up on the doujin sites and just the covers are enough to make me physically cringe since it's not my thing. But everyone has their own fetishes.
It is not only a Japanese thing:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am excited to get started with this. Since it seems from the comments there is mostly focus on femdom with some cbt instead of wasting time on needless penetration sex.

Medak

Oct 11, 2019
Walls and walls of text just to see a few static pictures.
A unreasonable long intro, like dude, we all know why we downloaded the game, there is no need to give me a 10 minute prologue.
Can't recommend this game to anyone, if I had to suffer there is no need for other people to go through the same torture.
Find a full gallery, see the scenes from there and move on.
Or otherwise, like me, lose brain cells while furiously mashing the enter button waiting to finally see something worth your time.
Spoiler: There is none.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes