VN Others Completed I Become the Dog In a All Female Household [Final] [Kuri Manjuu]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
Fantastic work pixvoliv! It's rare to see an amateur localization that's as high quality as this.

Yeah, this game is like an Msize plot on steroids. The amount of tragedy the MC experiences is deliberate, and there's obvious comedic intent behind many of the extreme plot developents.

Anyway, just keep in mind that this is an MC whose previous family would lock him in a closet if he didn't rank high on national tests. He's better off now. Probably.

Please consider "Okaa-san to Na-i-sho ~Bijin Oyako, Bessou Kankin Nanokakan~" - maybe not as next project, but in the future - would be awesome :)

Anyway - thanks for this one
You have great taste. That game is around half maledom, but it's got some sexy scenes. And it does share a twisted "family" theme like this one. Though, it's so long that it's probably possible to translate 3 Msize games in the same amount of time.

Reactions: pixvoliv

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I'm in my late 30's. My mind is literally blown because it was this very DAY, nearly 40 years....it took me until just now...to realize the "incest" connotations of the phrase "Mother fucker"...I never once considered it being an insult in THAT light. Holy fuck. You learn something new every day...

Edit: To clarify, I just never really thought deeply about it. I just kinda thought about as someone that goes around banging other people's moms...not that they banged their OWN mom...

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Who dont want Mc geting treatment like SHIT dont play it -I did not see any sex scenes only humiliation ---
That Big Milf Would be Best Fuck to use on diferent Mother son game :cool:(y)

Reactions: Voxxxer

hoobatooba

Mar 16, 2021
So the guy nuts to being kicked in the nuts? He's clearly "gifted"
This is an entire fetish fandom in Japan (of course), where the authors compete to see who can abuse the guy's genitalia the most with kicking, elbows, tools, rocks, boards... Occasionally a batch of them show up on the doujin sites and just the covers are enough to make me physically cringe since it's not my thing. But everyone has their own fetishes.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes