VN Others Completed I Become the Dog In a All Female Household [Final] [Kuri Manjuu]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

kohryu08

Jun 10, 2018
was gonna try the game because of the tittle, but the preview pics scared me away xD

bulbor

Aug 22, 2019
Just because those kinks don't appeal to you doesn't mean they are wierd.
I was using "weird" in a positive sense. As in, i was not being judgemental, in fact the opposite. If you don't understand how weird can be a good thing, then....

Reactions: FacelessLN

Arcturius

Jun 13, 2020
Viessa

First of all, thank you very much for your great work and the effort you have invested.

I would like to know if you can imagine translating this work (My Girlfriend's Mom is Much Finer than Her, So I Can't Hold Back!!)

Thanks again ^^

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Viessa

First of all, thank you very much for your great work and the effort you have invested.

I would like to know if you can imagine translating this work (My Girlfriend's Mom is Much Finer than Her, So I Can't Hold Back!!)

Thanks again ^^
image_2021-06-09_154716.png
i only patched the game maybe he can help you

Arcturius

Jun 13, 2020
pixvoliv

As already mentioned, first of all thank you for the work you have invested

my question would be whether you could imagine translating this work next if you have time (My Girlfriend's Mom is Much Finer than Her, So I Can't Hold Back!!)

Thanks again

pixvoliv

Aug 18, 2018
pixvoliv
my question would be whether you could imagine translating this work next if you have time (My Girlfriend's Mom is Much Finer than Her, So I Can't Hold Back!!)
I am more focused on femdom and humiliation content so probably not in the foreseeable future.
I was thinking of doing something from next, like or .

Weta

Jan 27, 2018
Any programs to pull images of these vnOthers?!
Arc Unpacker in windows exe mode and whatever program you use for unpacking zip files. Tyranoscript appends all the game data to the executable in a pkzip file. The pictures from this game has been available on e(x)hentai for a long time.

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
i don't have a problem with the game, if that's your kink, hey it's fine, you do you but...i kinda want to punch the MC in the face...

pixvoliv

Aug 18, 2018
Any programs to pull images of these vnOthers?!
arc_unpacker should do the trick, but due to the way TyranoBuilder games work, the images will also be available in a temporary folder when the game is running, so you could just copy them from there. The location should be something like:

C:\Users\YOUR_USER_NAME\AppData\Local\Temp\nwNUMBER_NUMBER\data\bgimage\​

(Where YOUR_USER_NAME is your Windows user name, and NUMBERs are random numbers).

Arcturius

Jun 13, 2020
I am more focused on femdom and humiliation content so probably not in the foreseeable future.
I was thinking of doing something from next, like or .
all right, thanks for the answer. good luck with that and look forward to your next translations :D

Reactions: pixvoliv

tsarius1

Mar 20, 2018
Yeah, that's the original look. I was a bit tempted but I decided not to mess with any of the art except for the menus and the DIAGNOSIS pages at the end of each route.
Do you know if it means anything or if it's just a random jumble of letters?

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes