VN Others Completed I Become the Dog In a All Female Household [Final] [Kuri Manjuu]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Subbi86

Dec 27, 2018
It's my first full VN translation so I hope you guys enjoy it!

I'm not sure if the uploaded versions in the OP have the patch applied to the original executable, so in case my launch scripts don't work for you, you might want to try applying the xdelta patch kindly provided by Weta:
Seems to work perfectly, thank you for your hard work!

Reactions: pixvoliv

Venom Snake

May 29, 2018
this is one of those games that really hurts me... on one hand it has good art and themes that I am 'interested' in but I feel like it strays the line of the femdom I like and what I personally just perceive as mean and fucked up. this game will make me super interested and then upset like 2 sentences apart and it's killing me!!!

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Japan always dials it up to 11 lol. You want femdom? I'll show you femdomu.

Venom Snake

May 29, 2018
is femdom, has pictures of protag being kicked in the balls, average f95 dumbass "wat da hell i get kicked in the balls and have no way to get an ending where i beat up all the mean women and fuck them like sluts!?!?!?"
i don't like ball kicking stuff either, i use this amazing technique called skipping the scene. As for the people who get suprised when a femdom game is femdom... i'm sorry your lobotomy did not go to plan

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
is femdom, has pictures of protag being kicked in the balls, average f95 dumbass "wat da hell i get kicked in the balls and have no way to get an ending where i beat up all the mean women and fuck them like sluts!?!?!?"
i don't like ball kicking stuff either, i use this amazing technique called skipping the scene. As for the people who get suprised when a femdom game is femdom... i'm sorry your lobotomy did not go to plan
There's an enormous difference between this game and the Sequel trilogy, I think soft-femdom fans are angry at that. The woman taking control and teasing the guy is something a lot of people can accept and enjoy but when it gets to these extremes some people are bound to complain, add to the mix how most if not all femdom games lack a reversal option (unlike maledom games) and thanks to that finding enjoyable femdom turns into a gruesome task.

Rigoku

Sep 11, 2017
I was thinking of doing something from next, like or .
Please consider "Okaa-san to Na-i-sho ~Bijin Oyako, Bessou Kankin Nanokakan~" - maybe not as next project, but in the future - would be awesome :)

Anyway - thanks for this one

Reactions: ash996

Darksshades

Feb 7, 2020
It's my first full VN translation so I hope you guys enjoy it!

I'm not sure if the uploaded versions in the OP have the patch applied to the original executable, so in case my launch scripts don't work for you, you might want to try applying the xdelta patch kindly provided by Weta:

You can apply it to JokeiKazoku.exe using a tool like or .

There is also a gallery unlock save which you just need to drop into the game directory:

Thank you Viessa for creating the thread!
Thanks for the translation!
Tyrannobuilder also usually accept patches, so you could do that instead of a xdelta and linux script.
The tpatch file is just a .zip file with a changed extention name.
It will by default load the file named "projectID.tpatch". Which you can check inside data/system/config.tjs
Now, on that note....
----
I've made a "no voice cut" patch if anyone wants it.
I've also reduced the transition times by 90% so you don't have to wait 5 seconds when changing scenes. Also changed the fastest text speed to be a little faster.
By "no voice cut" I mean, the voice doesn't stop when you change dialogue boxes unless there is another voice.

Because of how the scripts are made the only easy way to make the no voice cut patch was to change all the files so this patch can also work as an english patch (without the images).

Just unpack and place the JokeiKazoku.tpatch in the same folder as the game executable.
--
Edit: Fixed a transition not ending bug that I made in the first H scene
--

Last edited:

nanar

Feb 8, 2019
Why always this types of games are so shy and simple when engaging this type of fetishes????

Jun 9, 2021
Thank you for sharing, we appreciate this very much. It seems a bit painful and fun to imagine what the game would be like

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes