VN Others Completed I Become the Dog In a All Female Household [Final] [Kuri Manjuu]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Only a single scene where he gets to actually have sex and everything else cant even be called that. Only for extreme masochists since i cant see anyone else being able to get any enjoyment out of some fart fetish bullshit and domestic abuse.

I guess i like femdom where you are atleast treated like a human being. There should be a light-femdom tag or something to separate crap like this from the actually enjoyable stuff
There is no need for that, femdom only refers to the general dynamic of females being in a dominating position, if combined with correct additional tags, for example: "graphic violence", "scat", "trampling", etc, it would sufficiently illuminate what you can expect and whether its for you or not. If its not for you, then move on, no need to be a judgmental clown.

Finally with all due respect, you're an asshole! If it comes down to it, I find femdom-lite quite boring, and extreme femdom enjoyable, and just because you hate extreme femdom, scat or whatever, that doesn't make you better, your taste more refined, or your opinion of what is "crap" more valid. Insinuating such things only makes you a gigantic asshole.

jyristin

Aug 11, 2017
There is no need for that, femdom only refers to the general dynamic of females being in a dominating position, if combined with correct additional tags, for example: "graphic violence", "scat", "trampling", etc, it would sufficiently illuminate what you can expect and whether its for you or not. If its not for you, then move on, no need to be a judgmental clown.

Finally with all due respect, you're an asshole! If it comes down to it, I find femdom-lite quite boring, and extreme femdom enjoyable, and just because you hate extreme femdom, scat or whatever, that doesn't make you better, your taste more refined, or your opinion of what is "crap" more valid. Insinuating such things only makes you a gigantic asshole.
Well if the game was properly tagged i would not be here complaining about it and since many games are not properly tagged the femdom tag ranges from assertive women to someone literally shitting on your face and beating you half dead.
I am just annoyed that i had to see those scenes to know they were in the game when a proper tag could have spared me from that

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Something similiar to "a real sub girl and a real dom guy"
People who are into fetishes in their real life don't usually put their proclivities out in the open, we do not live in a society which is overly tolerant of alternative lifestyles. But you didn't even look in the right places, try fetlife for example, of course you'd need to make an account to actually be able to browse members who are real people with profiles seeking one another in all things bdsm, including femdom.

But even on this site there are several people who are into it in real life, but its not my place to name anyone except myself.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Well if the game was properly tagged i would not be here complaining about it and since many games are not properly tagged the femdom tag ranges from assertive women to someone literally shitting on your face and beating you half dead.
I am just annoyed that i had to see those scenes to know they were in the game when a proper tag could have spared me from that
No, no, no, you were not merely "complaining", you were shaming those here who like this game and all-the-way-in, uncompromising femdom. And its not "someone" "shitting on your face, and beating you half dead", but a woman or women, and that's very much femdom, whether you like it or not. However a woman simply being assertive is not enough to be called femdom. A submissive female can be assertive/demanding too.

Like every category, femdom is on a spectrum. You have no grounds whatsoever on which to appropriate the tag for representing only your limits and taste, nor calling the harsh end of femdom "crap".

This game - like many others - do need complementary tags, like "extreme violence", but if I were to complain each time I played a game tagged with femdom only to find out it was only due to featuring a semi-assertive finger-wagging by a girl, I would have to "complain" on 90% of all games mis-tagged as such, not to even mention all the futa-dom games which also tag themselves femdom only to find yourself sucking cocks throughout the game (assuming one is determined to play them through). But even when I completely dislike the content, I won't simply call it crap, because one person's crap is the other person's gold, and in the right circumstances even literally.

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
F95Zone does need a lot more tags but that still doesn't excuse you coming on the thread and shaming other people's fetishes. There is an expression that goes "Your kink is not my kink but that's okay". This applies not only to real life but also taste in games.

Something similiar to "a real sub girl and a real dom guy"
He must be a "Twue" gamer/kinkster lol

People who are into fetishes in their real life don't usually put their proclivities out in the open, we do not live in a society which is overly tolerant of alternative lifestyles. But you didn't even look in the right places, try fetlife for example, of course you'd need to make an account to actually be able to browse members who are real people with profiles seeking one another in all things bdsm, including femdom.

But even on this site there are several people who are into it in real life, but its not my place to name anyone except myself.
Well said and I see you are a man of culture as well.

pixvoliv

Aug 18, 2018
Damn, what’s the ending credits song?
It's a song they got off MaouDamashii, specifically this one:

Wdym, the ending has no credits it just stops. I think your referring to the part where there is like a 1 year+ timeskip, a song starts playing and credits show up, thats not the end tho it countinues.
The credits are there with the videos before the ending / epilogue.

Reactions: YungZeus
Jan 21, 2021
It's a song they got off MaouDamashii, specifically this one:

The credits are there with the videos before the ending / epilogue.
I've reached all 4 of the endings, I read there was extra content somewhere in the file, is that true?

pixvoliv

Aug 18, 2018
I've reached all 4 of the endings, I read there was extra content somewhere in the file, is that true?
There is a couple of short and normally unreachable bonus scenario scripts in the game data; I haven't translated or tested those and they may not be fully functional or have missing assets, but it's technically possible to access them from the main menu by removing the initial semicolon on this line of the data/scenario/title_screen.ks file:
Code:
;[button  storage="title_screen.ks"  target="bonus"  graphic="title/title_omake.png"  enterimg="title/title_omake_over.png"  width="150"  height="54"  x="25"  y="370"  ]

leo412

Aug 7, 2019
I am more focused on femdom and humiliation content so probably not in the foreseeable future.
I was thinking of doing something from next, like or .
Holy shit Msize is god of femdom

• Red Heart
Reactions: blackcorridors
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes