RPGM Completed I Live with the JK with the Biggest Boobs in School [v1.1] [Mandarin Farm]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

MugenMonster

Mar 31, 2021
My Toaster struggles to play this game even on lightweight mode...
Galaxy Badoonka's too strong... :cry:
Nevermind, turns out that Lightweight mode never actually turned on.
I can now experience dimension shattering badoonka's with no stutters. :love:
Very cute and wholesome game btw 10/10

Last edited:

SunlessSpear

Aug 11, 2017
Yo, where TF are people getting these crappy Fake antivirus programs uninstall that shiet -

Use Malwarebytes or Bitdefender, or just plain Windows Defender
Malwarebytes flagged Game_EN as malware - can you confirm that's a false flag? As much as this looks exactly up my alley I'm not one for trusting random files that weren't even part of the original game.

I should say, it's falgged as Malware.AI, which means Malwarebytes' AI system caught it, not a human being.

Reactions: Stabini

Stabini

May 15, 2018
Malwarebytes flagged Game_EN as malware - can you confirm that's a false flag? As much as this looks exactly up my alley I'm not one for trusting random files that weren't even part of the original game.

I should say, it's falgged as Malware.AI, which means Malwarebytes' AI system caught it, not a human being.
Same. Ran it through virustotal and not looking good

SunlessSpear

Aug 11, 2017
Same. Ran it through virustotal and not looking good
Virustotal also uses the Malwarbytes database - or at least, it's affiliated in some way. The "Malware.AI" ratings are somewhat controversial, from what I read, but not enough that I can just dismiss it out of hand.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I Live with the JK with the biggest boobs in school [v1.1] [Mandarin Farm] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win [381 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes