RPGM Completed I Live with the JK with the Biggest Boobs in School [v1.1] [Mandarin Farm]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Alexsis987

Mar 4, 2018
How can she walk with tits that big?

Chronic back pain is guaranteed though breaking her spine just as much so.

Tbh there should be a plot with the girl being a "mere" D or E size but due to some chemical experimentation undergoing some mutation which causes her tits to grow out of control.

Otherwise tits so big make no sense unless its some kind of Oppai Universe.
It makes sense if you consider she has a gland condition. Its similar to people being 8 feet tall. Look up the world's largest boobs. ZZZ cups are in fact a thing. They're just ofc very rare.

Reactions: Gojii

Duskyer

Jul 21, 2017
Bruh it's weird seeing how you guys struggle for pregnancy route, meanwhile I didn't even creampie into her once, but got it. I was trying to go for normal first then pregnancy after.

Duskyer

Jul 21, 2017
I'm curious on how the ingame ui works. It's RPGMaker, but I never knew you could set it up to click on pictures. Anyone know how that works?

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
Imagine scouring the planet for a woman with tits big enough to fulfill your wildest fantasies and then finally finding her at a Japanese high school...

...only to realize that you're, in fact, an ass man :KEK:

Ramenlord2001

Jul 14, 2021
what is it with japan and high schoolers??? can't it just be a hot lady just out of college for once, jeez
well japan has a weird situation where people are living to fucking long so chance of finding a hot lady not in highschool are very slim cause they be married and last i checked your character in the same school so what is the issue?

Ramenlord2001

Jul 14, 2021
ok so not sure anyone has the same problem as me but game crashes at day 11 when she talks about a selfie something about a bit map not in the game either way does anyone knows how to fix I want to knock up big titty anime girl already

m4kro

Feb 7, 2020
Linux Port (1.1):
*PLEASE READ POSSIBLE ISSUES BEFORE STARTING

Tested On: Endeavor OS (Arch)
This port should also work with non Arch based distros
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Other Ports
Please message me if there are any problems!

Mac/OSX Port (1.1):

x64 (intel) untested:

arm64 (apple silicon) untested:

Other Mac/OSX Ports

Last edited:
Reactions: grid40

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
can anyone tell me what i'm doing wrong? i keep trying to extract it, but it refuses to work. it won't even give me a proper error code lmao Screenshot (5).png

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes