RPGM Completed I Live with the JK with the Biggest Boobs in School [v1.1] [Mandarin Farm]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

JimBob01

Jun 29, 2023
Not only would that alleviate the problem of people acting like they're forced to see something they don't want to on a site they voluntarily visited, but it would make it easier for freaks like me to find content we like
I was one of the people commenting on those gargantuan tits. I don't mind seeing it, I simply found it funny. I like the chats about it. Honestly not bothered by seeing it, if that is your thing then enjoy yourself imo! No judgement here, just find it really funny!

selius

Oct 7, 2017
how the hell do you get the pregnancy route? i did nothing but creampie her for 300 affection and i still got the normal ending

Akaru47

Feb 7, 2020
After i reached affection 350 , in one of the festival scenes the game crashes and shows this in the debug text document : [1220/151449.954:ERROR:http_transport_win.cc(175)] WinHttpCrackUrl: The URL does not use a recognized protocol (0x2ee6)

Did anyone get this as well ? And how do you fix it ?

GGISIO

Nov 18, 2019
how the hell do you get the pregnancy route? i did nothing but creampie her for 300 affection and i still got the normal ending
Maybe try to stay at home when sunday to avoid 10 points, so you can get more chance then just focus on any action that allowed to creampie her.

Azertytripleh

Nov 20, 2018
Unfortunately, even a is not very clear on the conditions for each ending.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

They do not explain how many times of sex or how many liters of semen are necessary to unlock this end .

PS: Sorry, my level of "English" is "Nonexistent" and my "Japanese" is "Awful". Feel free to correct me.

Last edited:
Reactions: eao24

dragpz

May 29, 2017
For some reason it marks Game_EN.exe as a trojan, whats up with that? might be my Anti Virus acting up. but just beware of that.

View attachment 3186086
Yo, where TF are people getting these crappy Fake antivirus programs uninstall that shiet -

Use Malwarebytes or Bitdefender, or just plain Windows Defender

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
I fucking hate that there's no way to check your own stats, you can only check HER stats.

So if you want to access the pregnant or loli endings, better start taking mental notes on how many times you fucked her cuz your intelligent took a -1 from it.

Btw, the stats can go in the negative. The dev wouldn't make it easy to you by capping it at 0.

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
1703152591681.png
Don't mind me, just screenshotting because I know this bio is gonna get changed like the funny ones always do

Arandom1

Jun 4, 2021
I fucking hate that there's no way to check your own stats, you can only check HER stats.

So if you want to access the pregnant or loli endings, better start taking mental notes on how many times you fucked her cuz your intelligent took a -1 from it.

Btw, the stats can go in the negative. The dev wouldn't make it easy to you by capping it at 0.
your intelligence stat is right under the love stat under the erostatus menu...

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes