amber rain

Dec 17, 2017
They're pretty common for art. She has the same body type as both Moana and C. Cassandra's character

not saying you have to like it, but it definitely isn't a turn off for everyone.
That pic looks normalish. Are the screenshots a misjudgment for the actual game content?

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
That pic looks normalish. Are the screenshots a misjudgment for the actual game content?
I mean, those screenshots are shit just because of how small they are. But to this day this is one of my favorite games. And she does share a character model with Tabitha from Coceter Chronicles, though I'll admit the daughter in this is a bit more short and stumpy than Tabitha.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Dang, this game has a surprisingly decent plot. It seemed like the mom was just going to be an antagonist to get rid of, but that long exposition scene where shes talking to to daughter made me feel really bad for her.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Dang, this game has a surprisingly decent plot. It seemed like the mom was just going to be an antagonist to get rid of, but that long exposition scene where shes talking to to daughter made me feel really bad for her.
Yeah, there's a reason this is still one of my favorite games 9 months after I first played it.

Reactions: Freki and desmosome
4.10 star(s) 34 Votes