DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
i ddnt play the game yet, thinking trying it just want to ask hows the ntr here?..
Perosonally, I played through all 10 endings, and I'd suggest you do to. It's a good story. 1 of those 10 endings does end in NTR, if you want to learn how and why, read the spoiler. It's easy enough to avoid, in fact, the walkthrough wiki for this game makes it possible to play through all 10 endings rather quickly.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: fried

Tanatoswrath

Jun 4, 2018
Dialogues were just hilarious, laughed at dragon born mention and many many others, for example mom talking with redhead friend and angel near the pool.
Graphics aren't great but story itself and plot make it almost unnoticed.
It's surprising how many endings are, and how they differ from fun, sad, haremish or weird, well done.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
The consideration which went into a variety of glass half full/empty endings, each pair of which stemmed from the same beginnings, made it obvious that "fate" as a question was nowhere to be had in this game: the seemingly most innocuous decisions would cascade and attitudes in characters would shift with the context of small movements and whims.

The player learns so much about these personas by playing through each of the options and their respective endings ... most of them feel far more developed than in other games. All of them come out as grey mixes of likable and less attractive characteristics - nobody is entirely a monster or a considerate and gentle soul, but a mix of what makes people messy and interesting.

Lots of sex for most of them? Sure, but so much about their likes, dislikes and casual attitudes which goes into why and with whom they would have sex, plus all the power struggles which arose.

I really adore this imperfect (i.e., graphics, typos, a couple klunky endings) and masterfully thought out set of woven paths from 3D personalities. A real gem of a game and fully replayable. you owe it to yourself to venture through all of the endings because that's where the enormity of the game's world and its people gets filled out in the most curious and twisty ways.

Messalina

May 8, 2018
OMG I just played this game for the first time...

I'm not so much into incest games even tho I like the incest fetish but those games are often very boring, predictable and the writing is too much simple as well as the easy sex scenes. But I must say I loved this one. The dialogues are freaking hilarious and so perverted I couldn't avoid wetting myself and not just from my eyes. Sometimes the dialogues really reach sick places. Great game, funny and entertaining. And AROUSING.

AronA

Apr 23, 2017
This will be my first post here, even though i`ve been watching from the shadows for some time. However this game fully deserves it. Among the plethora of games on this site, many of them well made, but many of them lackluster, there are some which shine through creativity or experience (drawn from soul experience). If you read and play this game, immerse yourself in it, you will notice that heart and emotion was put behind it. There are not too many authors who respect themselves and their audience to put quality in their work, but would instead prefer a quick buck, or even better, scam that buck if they can. I played this game over a year ago and decided to check back on it`s developer...only to find out on it`s patreon, that he kinda went through hell (the posts are public). We are assuming here that what he says is true...if we read the energy behind his writing. From my point of view he has my respect, both as a human being and a creator of things (in this case games), and i wish him strength of character and determination to continue on this road.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
I just realised that the college professor is just a "reskin" of the father. So it's basically the model for the dad with long white hair, a beard and different clothes.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Thank you for the walkthrough. You saved me a lot of headache.
np. I went through every alternative ending path and the walkthrough was kind of necessary to make that happen, given that the slightest change in a conversation could send things spiralling elsewhere . . .

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
Just finished this game.Went through all the endings.This has got to be one of the funniest games that I have ever played.I laughed my ass off during some scenes.Great job.

Will we see a part 2?

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Just finished this game.Went through all the endings.This has got to be one of the funniest games that I have ever played.I laughed my ass off during some scenes.Great job.

Will we see a part 2?
The author is working on a new game, these days (as he heals up - apparently injured during the past year):

fhenrir

Feb 12, 2018
Is there any way to make the buttons on the UI bigger for android it's impossible to click them so I can't save or fast forward which is a pain in the ass

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Too bad this is from the daughter's perspective. Pass
"Too bad"?

I'd say it's just right.

There's multiple perspectives at play in this game, with 10 endings and characters behaving differently across most of them. It's an engrossing and unique experience, not just from the daughter's perspective (or benefit).

Reactions: Abibliboop
4.10 star(s) 34 Votes