Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
This games needs a part two
unfortunately the dev was in the middle of a new project when a hurricane ravaged his country. He has been out of contact for some time, though we did get word he is ok.

Look up new world out there, its the game he was working on.

Reactions: L7Bear

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
unfortunately the dev was in the middle of a new project when a hurricane ravaged his country. He has been out of contact for some time, though we did get word he is ok.

Look up new world out there, its the game he was working on.
Yeah Puerto Rico got messed up glad he is okay i have the game on my list to play.

Hellraezer

Feb 13, 2018
Seems realistic. Isn't it?
And the tits are bigger than the woman's fucking head too. I played one like this recently. The MC suffers from having his parents dying, which is a real depressing kind of tone, then out of the blue here comes a woman with tits bigger than her head. I mean, what the fuck, is the developer schizo or something, combining humor with a sad story? You can't make this a drama and all of a sudden switch ears and make it a comedy, while keepinng the depressing tone. I had to delete the game after that.

Hellraezer

Feb 13, 2018
Seems realistic. Isn't it?
By the way, don't you just hate it when the MC takes a piss we have to see him doing it in first-person??? Maybe it's for the ladies, but the themes seem to be more directed to the guys. Just saying, "quit making games where the first thing I see is my MC's boner, alright?!!?

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
By the way, don't you just hate it when the MC takes a piss we have to see him doing it in first-person??? Maybe it's for the ladies, but the themes seem to be more directed to the guys. Just saying, "quit making games where the first thing I see is my MC's boner, alright?!!?
You're the MC. It's your boner.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
You can literally go from beginning to end of the entire game in 2 minutes with Renpy's SKIP and SKIPMODE functions (space key and tab key, respectively). I did it at least 40 times while writing my walkthrough. Damn efficient.

Regarding the endings, you really just have to see all of them. There are bits and pieces of the story wedged into every ending.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know it has been awhile but i wanted to know how did he lose his memory and does he get it back i know the true ending he gets some back? Also ending 8 said he was not her real father so the mom had an affair?

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
I know it has been awhile but i wanted to know how did he lose his memory and does he get it back i know the true ending he gets some back? Also ending 8 said he was not her real father so the mom had an affair?
I don't recall any statement that he wasn't her father.

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
As far as him being the biological father -
I have a funny story about that. Want to hear it?

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
As far as him being the biological father -
I have a funny story about that. Want to hear it?
Can you give a brief rundown of the whole story so i don't have to play all endings?

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
Can you give a brief rundown of the whole story
Well, no. Not at all. The routes fork early and often. There is no single story. It's easily one of the longest independent VNs on F95 (in the top 3 if not #1). There's no way to summarize it. You can't even say "Girl has lasting crush on dad" because that's not true in all the routes.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Can you give a brief rundown of the whole story so i don't have to play all endings?
Make use of the skip feature and the provided walkthrough wiki. You can complete all endings in a few hours, but you'll experience all the different ways this story branches.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Well, no. Not at all. The routes fork early and often. There is no single story. It's easily one of the longest independent VNs on F95 (in the top 3 if not #1). There's no way to summarize it. You can't even say "Girl has lasting crush on dad" because that's not true in all the routes.
Okay an do you have any other good independent VNs?

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
I loved the over 9000 dragon ball reference
The game is pretty light and keeps things fun. Some of the major titles out right now take themselves way too seriously. I mean, it's kind'a cringe-worthy how serious they try to be about scenarios that are so ridiculous to begin with. At least Flamecito knew that his story was off-the-rails from the start and didn't try to make it seem normal. He had fun with it instead, and that comes through as you read it. Except that one ending (which was my favorite) that made go "Wow, that's fucked up."
I really think if he could have used even 720p instead of a 3:4 display and sharper renders, he'd be making 5 digits a month instead of a couple hundred (not to mention the first 30 minutes of the game, up until your mom slaps your shit, scared away tons of people because it just wasn't that good at the start). I remember talking to him about it a while back, and he simply lacked the processing power. Even for It's A New World Out There, he explained the situation to everyone and the poll showed they were fine with 720p.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Does any of the endings have a scene with the aunt and father having sex or the cousin and father? I played
Ending 6a: True Ending: Family Love
Ending 2b: Pregnant Mom - Big Sister
Ending 2a: Pregnant Mom - Really Close Family
Ending 1a: Your Daddy is My Daddy
Any sex scenes with Sophie or Marina besides the pool scene?

Reactions: F37
4.10 star(s) 34 Votes