DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Plz dont I dont think my heart could bear a sequel to ending 10
3s ending I am certain it will end in suicide in the long run.

The varience of the endings tho damn, with my first ending I was like mh a flat sex game not bad but only ok, but getting the other endings (used walkthru as sequence for the endings) more and more of the story unfold and went from sweet to heart breaking to banana insane.

the true ending was kinda underwhelming tho while it is the best outcome I wish the author would have taken the time to increase elaborate what happend after the story like he did for other endings.

This is game is in my Top3 of the games I played with DoDana and DoDesire
10 is the Heroes Daughters, isn't it? Because that's the one I wanna make a sequel based on... only in the sequel the story is 100% true.

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

lynx33

Jun 7, 2017
Just replayed this to get all endings and it's just immense. From sad endings, to really fucking dark endings, to good endings to fucking orgies. I have no words really. Had only had 4-5 of the endings before and playing them all really opened my eyes to how good this is. A model for how a branching VN can be done at its best.

dunhill

May 3, 2017
Just replayed this to get all endings and it's just immense. From sad endings, to really fucking dark endings, to good endings to fucking orgies. I have no words really. Had only had 4-5 of the endings before and playing them all really opened my eyes to how good this is. A model for how a branching VN can be done at its best.
just too bad what happened to the game dev, i also get the feeling that when the game dev returns that Patreon will ban his new game...

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Short game with average grammar but the story was very good an art was okay. Wish it was longer with a more in depth story. I hope the creator keeps this story going or does a part 2.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Short game with average grammar but the story was very good an art was okay. Wish it was longer with a more in depth story. I hope the creator keeps this story going or does a part 2.
Did you play all the endings? Story gets fleshed out by all of them in a great way. Especially the ending "The Heroes Daughters"

As for a part 2, That'll depend on his situation in Puerto Rico, time, and whether or not he is willing, because I have a sequel Idea that I wouldn't mind writing for him after I finish my first game up.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
The true ending is great lol we need a part 2.
Honestly a sequel to the true ending would just be a life sim. And it wouldn't have any drama because A the daughter can get anyone on the planet to fuck her with a whisper, and B all the people she wants to fuck are already willing.

The one to make a sequel of is the Heroes Daughters, just with a slight retcon. Make daddy dead. Then you have Daughter and Cath become the opposite of Grandma and the agent chick who's name I've forgotten. The game becomes a power struggle as you, the daughter, gain power and take actions against your grandmother's "family". You convince people to be your allies, fuck your way into places, force Cath to do the same. Honestly it would probably be one of the coolest games on here.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Honestly a sequel to the true ending would just be a life sim. And it wouldn't have any drama because A the daughter can get anyone on the planet to fuck her with a whisper, and B all the people she wants to fuck are already willing.

The one to make a sequel of is the Heroes Daughters, just with a slight retcon. Make daddy dead. Then you have Daughter and Cath become the opposite of Grandma and the agent chick who's name I've forgotten. The game becomes a power struggle as you, the daughter, gain power and take actions against your grandmother's "family". You convince people to be your allies, fuck your way into places, force Cath to do the same. Honestly it would probably be one of the coolest games on here.
You could do part two like this one with more than one ending an you can do a few things for a true ending. One thing is to make it that the daughter does take over the family business but some other family members don't want to go along with it so the daughter an the others in this game have to convince/force them to go along.

Reactions: DarthSeduction
4.10 star(s) 34 Votes