elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
HOLY CRAP!! This game is awesome ... much better than expected :D

First thought: hmm, title sounds straight forward.
After playing some minutes: HEY, WHERE'S THE PLOT?? THEY'RE JUST F***ING ALL THE TIME!

Some time later: oh ... some of the dialoges are really touching and the anytime-horny-girls top off the we-are-all-happy-incest-people-story. And obviously there're several pathes (finished with end 2b first) to find :) And no repetitive bullshit (makes me very happy).

It absolutely raises the level of straight-forward-to-fucking gameplay (and still own a sufficient story) and despite I'm into slow-progress-games more I like this very much for what it is.

Are there other games of the author out there?

Dev lives in Puerto Rico the country got devastated by the hurricane maria. So new game onhold for now. Hopefully everything back to normal and he's back to work for games

Last edited:
Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

this is by far the most annoying game ever
yep, no good start. But believe me, it's getting better. And the alternative endings are really worth to be seen!

Oh, and if you don't like crap ... don't try "New life with my daughter" or "Family life" ^^

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
And I thought I really know about my kinks ... the darker the better ... but ending 3 ... WHOA even for me one step too far ... can't wait to see 4-10 :D

jness

Jan 7, 2018
Wow just wow... at the end of both endings just left me feeling really really sad for this girl. Idk maybe im just really emo when it comes to these kinds of stories. Dont get me wrong i loved this game it was very well done, but man those endings... so Dev, hats off to you.

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
Most of them are variations, like if you change the last one or two decisions you get a slightly different ending

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Seriously, this is probably the best game I've played so far... It seems so simple and basic up front, but the way things change and the things that are revealed about the overall world are amazing. Seriously the I want to spend a day in the writer's head.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
I see there is MM/f listed in the genre, is it (NTR) avoidable?
First of all, you play as the daughter. So technically you are the NTR element of the mother's relationship with the father. Secondly I have played through ever possible ending to this game. The only men that are touched are done so in a specific set of choices you can make for the 9a 9b and 9c endings and ending 10 which has a few extra men who get fucked.

Again you are technically the NTR element in this story, cucking your own mother. There are lines where you allow your mother and father to be together more, but those are also choices and never forced.

Reactions: KeyvinCarter

KeyvinCarter

Dec 11, 2017
First of all, you play as the daughter. So technically you are the NTR element of the mother's relationship with the father. Secondly I have played through ever possible ending to this game. The only men that are touched are done so in a specific set of choices you can make for the 9a 9b and 9c endings and ending 10 which has a few extra men who get fucked.

Again you are technically the NTR element in this story, cucking your own mother. There are lines where you allow your mother and father to be together more, but those are also choices and never forced.
Thank you brother.

Reactions: DarthSeduction

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Thank you brother.
No problem man, this is my favorite game at the moment, played all the endings just to see the story. After you play it through once or twice, I suggest coming back to the walkthrough to see other possible ways you could have played it. They're all worth it. Ending 9 is actually really interesting regardless of whether you want to have men other than your father, and 10 is so good that I'm seriously considering contacting the dev to see if he'd like to collab for a sequel.

KeyvinCarter

Dec 11, 2017
No problem man, this is my favorite game at the moment, played all the endings just to see the story. After you play it through once or twice, I suggest coming back to the walkthrough to see other possible ways you could have played it. They're all worth it. Ending 9 is actually really interesting regardless of whether you want to have men other than your father, and 10 is so good that I'm seriously considering contacting the dev to see if he'd like to collab for a sequel.
Sounds interesting! I’m downloading it right now.

Reactions: DarthSeduction

Mkoll666

Jan 3, 2018
They're all worth it. Ending 9 is actually really interesting regardless of whether you want to have men other than your father, and 10 is so good that I'm seriously considering contacting the dev to see if he'd like to collab for a sequel.
Plz dont I dont think my heart could bear a sequel to ending 10
same with ending 3 I am certain it will end in suicide in the long run.

The varience of the endings tho damn, with my first ending I was like mh a flat sex game not bad but only ok, but getting the other endings (used walkthru as sequence for the endings) more and more of the story unfold and went from sweet to heart breaking to banana insane.

the true ending was kinda underwhelming tho while it is the best outcome I wish the author would have taken the time to increase elaborate what happend after the story like he did for other endings.

This is game is in my Top3 of the games I played with DoDana and DoDesire

4.10 star(s) 34 Votes