Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
You make a statement about a game u did not play properly. It has a shit ton of endings and futhermore very diverse endings aswell. Since u are here for a quick fap and dont care for any story, this game is obviously not for u so move along lol.

and its in my alltime top 10 aswell

btw: I also comment on Diablo 1 videos on youtube that the graphics are bad and dont compete with newer games. :rolleyes:
Another easy satisfied customer.

• Angry
Reactions: Mkoll666

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
wow,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ending was possibly among one of the saddest things I've read, particularly since she isn't immortal so at best she gave up the most important part of life for temporary peace and even worse she didn't even keep tabs on them to ensure they even were happy/safe.
I mean it probably just comes from the loss I've experienced [and the visceral brutality and sense of utter helplessness to stop it at the time] relating to family and loved ones that I still feel decades later, but man seeing her lose those bonds and also thinking about what they must have felt as she spoke to them that final time ... gets me right in the feels, I'd rather die than feel that kind of loss ever again. Honestly wish I didn't see that ending.

Jesus, ending 8 .... Half of it doesn't even make sense, doing it for the thrill? ok but they did it for glory? No one knew who they were.
If it were me the only reason I'd acquire skills like that would be to wipe out every single one of those scumbags.
Thats all I did, without anything left to lose I balanced the scales as much as I was able, aside from 1 or 2 who didn't last long enough before I could get to them give them what they deserved.

Last edited:

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
I'm sure I'll get the lions share of flak for this comment but.. I just ran through this game for the first time and I have to say, although yes, this game isn't the best rendering, nor the most complex story or in depth game out there, I have to say, it is significantly underrated and widely unrecognized imo. At least in terms of how much less cringy it is in comparison to the widely loved "Dating My Daughter" cult following. Seriously, that game is going to take ten years to finish the way it's sludging along. Don't get me wrong, I am addicted to seeing that game through just on the developer talent and ability to keep your interest alone. But this game gets the story out there for the reader, and in various and complete ways, that don't make you feel nearly as dirty as the MC in that one. Just sayin...

Reactions: smokincandi69

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I'm sure I'll get the lions share of flak for this comment but.. I just ran through this game for the first time and I have to say, although yes, this game isn't the best rendering, nor the most complex story or in depth game out there, I have to say, it is significantly underrated and widely unrecognized imo. At least in terms of how much less cringy it is in comparison to the widely loved "Dating My Daughter" cult following. Seriously, that game is going to take ten years to finish the way it's sludging along. Don't get me wrong, I am addicted to seeing that game through just on the developer talent and ability to keep your interest alone. But this game gets the story out there for the reader, and in various and complete ways, that don't make you feel nearly as dirty as the MC in that one. Just sayin...
This game has 10 separate endings and information about them is linked from the first post, I believe. It allows you to see the characters from multiple angles and love/hate them all the while, becoming far more deep than a single play would indicate.

I support DMD, which is an entirely different game style and purpose - it will finish in about a year, for well-advertised reasons. Its schedule is solid and the Devs never miss their target by more than days, if ever. It's a highly reliable game, in every meaning of that word.

If I had to choose a "favorite" adult VN-style game, both of these are in my top 5 at this time, for their own strengths.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
This game has 10 separate endings and information about them is linked from the first post, I believe. It allows you to see the characters from multiple angles and love/hate them all the while, becoming far more deep than a single play would indicate.

I support DMD, which is an entirely different game style and purpose - it will finish in about a year, for well-advertised reasons. Its schedule is solid and the Devs never miss their target by more than days, if ever. It's a highly reliable game, in every meaning of that word.

If I had to choose a "favorite" adult VN-style game, both of these are in my top 5 at this time, for their own strengths.
Thanks for taking the time to make a response, but unfortunately you seemed to zero in on most of the wrong points I was making lol. But your response was much more controlled than I was expecting from anyone, so I appreciate that for sure. Don't get me wrong, DMD is superb in almost every way. My only complaints on it, is that it will literally take 6+ years to complete because the same attention to detail that makes the developer amazing is also dragging the story out in some ways that is unnecessary to complete the story. Maybe those details will pay out in the long run, but it seems as of right now that there is still a lot left of the story to complete in only a year unless the dev finally starts shortening and cheaping the story 5 years into making it, which takes away from the whole project, and kind of proves my point of it being unnecessary details if it is going to be a rush finish. Now do I think that will happen? Based on DMD track record as you so clearly displayed, no I would not think that should be the case, but they do have other games they are concentrating on currently, which is undoubtably taking away from DMD work. I don't like that they are working on the next project while the current one is still incomplete 5 years in. That concerns me and many others. But yes, DMD is amazing, and I love it as well, but I cannot deny it is at times, cringy, but then again, most harem games are unavoidably cringy.

My point here was that THIS game is not cringy even with the harem (trio) route, and that accomplishment should not go unrecognized. I also did not mean that this game is short of many routes and endings. I only meant that the story is not especially long and almost the opposite to DMD in that it feels a little rushed at times, and that is what I meant by it not being the most complex game out there (And I apologize for my lack of clarity, when I said this is my first time running through it, I meant first time playing it, as I ran through the first 5 endings). I left wanting just a little bit more from this game. And I mean that as one of the less important critiques to this game, but not a vital concern about this game in general. Also, there isn't much to argue when comparing this games renders vs others. It's a 7/10 in terms of graphics, but again, that's ok too. I really like this game and it is easily one of my favorite run throughs as well. I was just commending this authors ability to make you feel a little less dirty about the male in this story than how you can sometimes feel about the male in DMD and DMD is a powerhouse cult following fan fav around here. I love both games, but this one is clearly underrated.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Thanks for taking the time to make a response, but unfortunately you seemed to zero in on most of the wrong points I was making lol. But your response was much more controlled than I was expecting from anyone, so I appreciate that for sure. Don't get me wrong, DMD is superb in almost every way. My only complaints on it, is that it will literally take 6+ years to complete because the same attention to detail that makes the developer amazing is also dragging the story out in some ways that is unnecessary to complete the story. Maybe those details will pay out in the long run, but it seems as of right now that there is still a lot left of the story to complete in only a year unless the dev finally starts shortening and cheaping the story 5 years into making it, which takes away from the whole project, and kind of proves my point of it being unnecessary details if it is going to be a rush finish. Now do I think that will happen? Based on DMD track record as you so clearly displayed, no I would not think that should be the case, but they do have other games they are concentrating on currently, which is undoubtably taking away from DMD work. I don't like that they are working on the next project while the current one is still incomplete 5 years in. That concerns me and many others. But yes, DMD is amazing, and I love it as well, but I cannot deny it is at times, cringy, but then again, most harem games are unavoidably cringy.

My point here was that THIS game is not cringy even with the harem (trio) route, and that accomplishment should not go unrecognized. I also did not mean that this game is short of many routes and endings. I only meant that the story is not especially long and almost the opposite to DMD in that it feels a little rushed at times, and that is what I meant by it not being the most complex game out there (And I apologize for my lack of clarity, when I said this is my first time running through it, I meant first time playing it, as I ran through the first 5 endings). I left wanting just a little bit more from this game. And I mean that as one of the less important critiques to this game, but not a vital concern about this game in general. Also, there isn't much to argue when comparing this games renders vs others. It's a 7/10 in terms of graphics, but again, that's ok too. I really like this game and it is easily one of my favorite run throughs as well. I was just commending this authors ability to make you feel a little less dirty about the male in this story than how you can sometimes feel about the male in DMD and DMD is a powerhouse cult following fan fav around here. I love both games, but this one is clearly underrated.
This game is definitely a sleeper and could likely appeal to a wide range of tastes - as you say, its graphics are a (solid, IMHO) 7/10 but the variations in storylines, some of which suddenly grow into the most improbable but otherwise reasonable tales, definitely make up for it and get you into these characters, I feel. The dialogue is a mix of fantasy and down-to-earth frankness, which just makes the twists that much more intriguing and relatable. There's a graphics enhancement package some pages back which used AI to up-sample the imagery and although it was actually pretty cool, I found it wasn't even needed: this perfectly imperfect and somewhat wild game is just right as it is, a unique little gem (I would still recommend trying the upsample addon.)

DMD was MrDots' first game and pushed off Patreon due to the incest theme, to the point that it looked doomed early in its promising and already-popular life, but they kept it going on the side while developing another game that Patreon found acceptable. So, that meant DMD would get a new installment every few months because their money was coming from Patreon. Now that Subscribestar has become a stable base for DMD sales and they have some experience under their belt, they've added another chapter to DMD in order to finish up the storylines properly, plus will put it out on alternate months. So, there's some history going on there. Despite all that, it's one of the more reliable games in terms of scheduling accuracy and quality (which can still be improved in some areas and we've seen signs it's been doing so), plus people really go for the characters and their interplays - it has some solid creative talent. The dialogue gets markedly formal at times, but that really adds to its charm and also contributes to fully clear exchanges and subplot development, IMHO.

Last edited:
Reactions: bluerubber

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
I just played through ending 1a. This may have been one of my favorite playthroughs of any VN I played. It had hilarious dialog, but also had some very heartwarming moments. The dialog may not be very sophisticated, but it did a great job switching from comedy to drama. It was to the point that I don't even care about the outdated renders (it is an older game, after all).

Now, I am aware there are many other endings, and some of them can get very sad. But I'm not adverse to NTR, nor depressing endings (even if it does make me feel bad for some time). This was a surprise hit for me, and I'm looking forward to going through each of the other endings.

Reactions: fried and Mkoll666
Nov 23, 2017
This game went from being a straight forward raunch-ride (epitomized by Catherine) but ends up taking a drastic turn into one of the most involved stories I've seen from a game on this website.

Reactions: fried

robert ash

Jun 23, 2018
I don't like sad endings; and prefer happy Harem endings. {I've played so sad ones where I just want to dis-remember the endings!} Which should I play and which should I avoid? Thanks!!

fillup1209

Jan 28, 2020
How i only just now found out about this game and only thru a different site? How come when i searched for the incest tag, and went thru all the 49 page results, i didnt see it their?

Reactions: fried
4.10 star(s) 34 Votes