fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I don't like sad endings; and prefer happy Harem endings. {I've played so sad ones where I just want to dis-remember the endings!} Which should I play and which should I avoid? Thanks!!
Sorry, I just noticed your post: I suppose that "sad" endings could really be in the eye of the beholder, e.g., is losing the mother's relationship sad in each case where it occurs? When D becomes the sole heir to the business, is that sad because it's not heartwarming? Does the Dad getting his memory back lead to an ending you appreciate or don't find happy?

So, I get what you're saying and think your personal taste matters.

Maybe the titles for each ending - taken from the spreadsheet - would help give you an idea of those you might prefer (with a few comments of my own):
  • Ending 1a: Your Daddy is My Daddy
  • Ending 1b: Daddy's Little Doctors
  • Ending 2a: Pregnant mom - Really Close Family
  • Ending 2b: Pregnant mom - Big Sister
  • Ending 3: A Summer Dream
  • Ending 4: Mom Leaves (sadness for at least one character)
  • Ending 5: Daddy's Little Tease
  • Ending 6a: (True Ending) Family Love
  • Ending 6b: The Eternal Sleep (a "final" ending, hint)
  • Ending 7: The Lonely Queen in the Sky (she ends alone, at the top of the world)
  • Ending 8: The Daughters of a Hero
  • Ending 9a: Cum addicted. Summa Cum Dumpster (like a drug?)
  • Ending 9b: Cum addicted. Daddy's Little Cumbucket (like a drug, only worse?)
  • Ending 9c: Cum addicted. My Mother's Daughter
  • Ending 10: Trading Lovers (is this what you want? Not necessarily sad)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How i only just now found out about this game and only thru a different site? How come when i searched for the incest tag, and went thru all the 49 page results, i didnt see it their?
Scrolling through that many pages and hoping for something to stand out would probably be like the needle in a haystack analogy, I suspect ... that is a lot of same-themed entertainment to wade through. Good thing you found it now, though.

Last edited:

fillup1209

Jan 28, 2020
Scrolling through that many pages and hoping for something to stand out would probably be like the needle in a haystack analogy, I suspect ... that is a lot of same-themed entertainment to wade through. Good thing you found it now, though.
Ya but why is it when i search for the incest tag, some games that have the tag dont show up?

Reactions: fried

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Ya but why is it when i search for the incest tag, some games that have the tag dont show up?
Oh, thanks for clarifying ... that's a good question.

Perhaps the site/Advanced Search feature may be limiting results to < 1000 results (i.e., with 20 results per page.) Some supporting evidence of this guess is that searching on combinations of two tags associated with this game - e.g., incest AND dilf - will return fewer results and "I Love Daddy" is included among them.

Given the size of the site and whether this runs on dedicated server(s) or not, tailoring the site search results is meant to offer a balance between getting meaningful results and not bogging things down - so, I am guessing current limits are based on experience they have thus far.

( After poking around, it seems that results are likely limited as I had guessed)

Last edited:
Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
Oh, thanks for clarifying ... that's a good question.

Perhaps the site/Advanced Search feature may be limiting results to < 1000 results (i.e., with 20 results per page.) Some supporting evidence of this guess is that searching on combinations of two tags associated with this game - e.g., incest AND dilf - will return fewer results and "I Love Daddy" is included among them.

Given the size of the site and whether this runs on dedicated server(s) or not, tailoring the site search results is meant to offer a balance between getting meaningful results and not bogging things down - so, I am guessing current limits are based on experience they have thus far.

( After poking around, it seems that results are likely limited as I had guessed)
Good explanation.
Still, since it's an unpleasant behavior when people don't find results that are expeceted to be found (in this case: many games with very bad rating are in the results, but this game isn't), I would try to make a bug report.

fillup1209

Jan 28, 2020
Good explanation.
Still, since it's an unpleasant behavior when people don't find results that are expeceted to be found (in this case: many games with very bad rating are in the results, but this game isn't), I would try to make a bug report.
Is that how it is? That results are based on high rating?

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
This game was created 3 years ago but it's not clear when it was completed. Did the render quality get better at all since the beginning ones?

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017

Tony507

Jan 15, 2021
Good Morning. I would like to know the following to see if this game is ideal. For me.
This game is long?
Can you avoid lesbianism and NTR?

Greetings.

StokkaFilippo

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2018
Good Morning. I would like to know the following to see if this game is ideal. For me.
This game is long?
Can you avoid lesbianism and NTR?

Greetings.
The game is BIG. Has a lot of endings.
NTR is not really present in the game, look at the post above.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tony507

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
The renders and the size are terrible. Throw in the text box and you are looking at a tiny screen. Dont like it. Models are pretty basic. Sorry we are talking about VISUAL novels. It needs remastering. Also lighting is once again a problem.

Why make such a totally different gui. The standard is more than good enough and offers more options.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
The renders and the size are terrible. Throw in the text box and you are looking at a tiny screen. Dont like it. Models are pretty basic. Sorry we are talking about VISUAL novels. It needs remastering. Also lighting is once again a problem.

Why make such a totally different gui. The standard is more than good enough and offers more options.
Glad I didn't read your post before playing, because then I might have been warned off this gem of a game.

There will be no update to the game, because if you read even recent posts here you'd understand that the Dev has been AWOL since his home region was hit by community-shattering storms. Another player did post an AI-upscaled version of the graphics earlier in the thread - I posted that up higher in this same page.

Many Ren'Py games deviate from the standard template it offers and that situation works fine in this game.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Glad I didn't read your post before playing, because then I might have been warned off this gem of a game.

There will be no update to the game, because if you read even recent posts here you'd understand that the Dev has been AWOL since his home region was hit by community-shattering storms. Another player did post an AI-upscaled version of the graphics earlier in the thread - I posted that up higher in this same page.

Many Ren'Py games deviate from the standard template it offers and that situation works fine in this game.
Also do not forget this is an older game by now, so comparing it to the best of latest releases and expecting the same quality is kind of unfair and will always be a disappointment.

Reactions: Londo_Mollari
4.10 star(s) 34 Votes