EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ154928_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Mimiko-chan decided to take the holiday. The air was clean. The food was delicious. It would be a safe luxury cruise. But as luck likes to do, it abandoned Mimiko-chan. The boat ran into trouble. She was stranded on an uninhabited island. There was no drinkable water and nothing to eat. Mimiko-chan had to get resourceful if she wanted to live.​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-07
Release Date: 2015-07-01
Original Title: 無人島脱出サバイバルRPG~もう帰りたい~
Developer: Crotch -
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.0
Language: English (Edited MTL - Deepl Translation)
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developers Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

RJ154928_img_smp1.jpg RJ154928_img_smp2.jpg RJ154928_img_smp3.jpg RJ154928_img_smp4.png RJ154928_img_smp5.png RJ154928_img_smp6.png RJ154928_img_smp8.png RJ154928_img_smp7.png

Futamania

Jun 23, 2017
4) Fighting bears, wolves, and boars is not worth it. Live on cockroaches alone, don't even touch crabs, it's not worth it, and fighting takes too long.
5) If you're fighting, make sure the girl isn't hungry, otherwise it's game over. Don't use any skills at all, they're useless.
6) If you need to take down a wolf, throw a torch or stones at it.

so the main GAMEPLAY is shit.. Cool, tx for the info.
Pass!

SakuraKoi

Oct 22, 2020
Don't be deceived by the high quality and the previews, it's a lot of shit with this circle. Luckily excessive pubic hair can be avoided (through shaving) and IIRC the scat too is not mandatory, just difficult to avoid if you are intent on any XXX (I'd have to check and currently would rather not since I'm fine with Imouto Fantasy).

Edit: I am pretty sure that it (pubic hair growth and shaving) is a feature, otherwise I would not have tried any of their titles.

Last edited:

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
Is it that one studio that makes games with actual entertaining gameplay and high quality animations? And there is also funny interactive environment. But I'm pretty sure they're focused on scat and that's not very erotic.

OtonoKakuei

Apr 12, 2020
Glad to see another crotch game on this site! Played this one long ago with half broken MTL, half Japanese. Do you plan on translating more crotch games? The 2 games "translated" by KinkyDF are unreadable.

Btw, I tried playing with my old save (JP version) and I can't see any dialogue boxes when I use my skills. I hope this is only because of incompatible versions.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes