1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
The concept seems pretty original, of survival and stuff, but not a big fan of scat at all. Is that at least avoidable, or enforced?

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
(looks at first few tags and first 3 pics)
Me: "Cute girl, decent art, preg content, alright, this might actually be a decen-"
(looks at rest of pics, rest of tags)
Me: "Oh...one of those games with excessively hairy asshole, piss & shit...probably no real plot other than 'roll around in feces just because'....got it..."

Got to love Japanese morality laws. You can show images of a school girl covered in piss and shit, getting a tree trunk shoved up her hairy ass, while she gives birth to the eggs of a snake that simultaneously fucked her in the pussy and came all over her tits, but god forbid you don't censor her vulva to prevent people from seeing the obscenity of the female body.
Have to agree.. my thoughts.

This game looks like shit. Logs that are nearly as big as her legs. Eggs bigger than her legs. This is so fucking ridiculous and than disgusting scat.. This game looks like absolute shit. The pictures I have seen are so damn close to guro type level torture that I was sickened. Just shocked someone actually translated this and someone actually wants to play this when there is so many games that are great.

Reactions: DarkMiros

BMS

Jun 3, 2018
There's no actual story to this game. You just unlock CGs in the skills menu every time you level up. You might as well just cheat to get level 25, get one of each item, then view all the CG.
I wouldn't even call them h-events because there's not even any dialogue.

DBongus

Jun 13, 2017
The concept seems pretty original, of survival and stuff, but not a big fan of scat at all. Is that at least avoidable, or enforced?
That's Crotch's motto, make interesting games with good production values and premise... But fill them to the brim with scat
The Scat is not optional, there may be a couple of scenes that don't have any but it's the bread and butt butter of all his games

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: JustAl

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
That's Crotch's motto, make interesting games with good production values and premise... But fill them to the brim with scat
The Scat is not optional, there may be a couple of scenes that doesn't have any but it's the bread and butt butter of all his games
Unfortunate, seems like a pass then. Thanks for the answer though.

edit: now that you said the name I've noticed it was the same of this one. I recall having fun at the very start, and the MC being somewhat likeable, then the game had a complete 360 of "wtf is happening atm". I recall getting so frustrated at that time lmao. Oh well, there are kinks for everyone I guess.

Reactions: Impregnator
Apr 9, 2022
4) Fighting bears, wolves, and boars is not worth it. Live on cockroaches alone, don't even touch crabs, it's not worth it, and fighting takes too long.
5) If you're fighting, make sure the girl isn't hungry, otherwise it's game over. Don't use any skills at all, they're useless.
6) If you need to take down a wolf, throw a torch or stones at it.

so the main GAMEPLAY is shit.. Cool, tx for the info.
Pass!
Literal shit in fact

EcchiFox

May 13, 2018
Wish Crotch games had better translation besides MTLs, but then again, who's want to sit through games involved with 90% scat.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes