Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
"There was no drinkable water and nothing to eat. Mimiko-chan had to get resourceful if she wanted to live."

This has to be a new low for scat and piss. I could totally gag now if I'm not careful.

RJ0110

May 6, 2021
Can anyone help me this thing in mobile ? The file is missing (i've downloaded "VX rtp" too) Screenshot_20240209-023516_RPG Maker Plugin for JoiPlay.jpg

ancienttyrael

Jun 9, 2017
Maybe its a lifesaver but the game seems to give my computer a seizure and can't start due to the resolution popping. I'm not gonna waste time attempting to fix it.

I.S H

Nov 29, 2020
The title says: I wanna go home.
The pictures say: Welcome to the Zoo.

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
I am going to try to play it if she cans survive the island but question for me is FC depraved to eat bugs or will she actually make gear fish or shelter survive.

Is the tentacles avoidable? Or turn off in options?

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
made it to one ending. she basically

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

as for the scat, well its normal scat. its a necessity I mean cmon. everyone scats. nothing fetishing about it whatsoever. after you eat of course you scat.

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
So survival options are modifiable?
Are there any?

Updated: Playing
Everyone Head N you find a cave before night fall or die early.

3rd day FC was too dehydrated, she easily harmed by chicken?
Papayas only gave 50 HP, Fish gave 100 HP and I be wonder you couldn't do menu like crafting menu? However, sticks in this game only last 5 minutes so cook fast, they make you eat papayas raw when you "can" cook them. Fruit on stick is a smart idea.
Mangos are however better to eat raw and not too ripe.

Here other problem I have, branches don't lead to stick you have to break them up, or crack them that makes noise that attracts predators.
So branches should have been whole, until player or FC broke them up. Transformed them into sticks and tinder.
The only thing that really appears is shellfish sometimes on beaches.

Trash would pop up from the boat. None appeared. Or people for that matter.

Other is she didn't go back to the boat when it was burning to save other people. She could get a capable sailor to survive with her.

Where is this elusive water container? Was it on the skeleton?

3 new games, I found they should make mod for this game, someone who has means to do it:
Mouse use
screen increase

Does the game have:
Palm of hearts(high carbs good for people stuck in bad situations)
peaches
metal cans(help with water collection from sea, or bad water)
fishing nets?

It means you have to travel south from raft site to find drinkable water and find out from forest area if there is any food source or tools. Appears you need torch?

Equipment:
Is a pebble? WTF I found some sort of rock monster that attacked her,
maybe author or dev should explain some interactions? Before leaving player off on their own.
Food poisoning Is idea I think she had? don't eat any caterpillars, I fed mine 3rd game to fish.

Crafting items:
branches, stick, log, vines, bamboo
where is the mysterious workbench, though?

Predator animals she run into if she is not careful:
Wolves, boars, sharks, probably bears too.

Means there no easy level to select?

Last edited:

MeliosSober

Jan 14, 2020
I see there is still no one put a save here yet so you can have mine.

This save comes with many materials, the real pain is the empty bottle where if you are not cheating it then you may just stay with just 2 bottles because the third one will be nearly impossible to obtain.

I don't think there is a recollection room so what you need to do is just the "SKILLS" button instead (Not so sure if I unlocked all skills yet too but you can go to the good ending at the raft location)

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes