Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
Glad to see another crotch game on this site! Played this one long ago with half broken MTL, half Japanese. Do you plan on translating more crotch games? The 2 games "translated" by KinkyDF are unreadable.

Btw, I tried playing with my old save (JP version) and I can't see any dialogue boxes when I use my skills. I hope this is only because of incompatible versions.
I put my hand basically on russian fan tls, because it's easier for me to translate and edit it and as a result get a decent translation.

SakuraKoi

Oct 22, 2020
Really? I checked and in all the CGs she has the forest between her legs.
Huh, I am pretty sure still that it should be possible since I exactly played the four titles which can be found here but as precaution I'll take it back.

Jjjorougumo

Dec 10, 2017
holy shit, a crotch game with an actual readable TL? hell hath frozen over...i'm fucking psyched thank you OP

even if the kinks in these games aren't for everyone i just love the gameplay in crotch's stuff. the survival aspects are cool and the heroines are cute

Reactions: gremmie

markconnor

Aug 31, 2020
(looks at first few tags and first 3 pics)
Me: "Cute girl, decent art, preg content, alright, this might actually be a decen-"
(looks at rest of pics, rest of tags)
Me: "Oh...one of those games with excessively hairy asshole, piss & shit...probably no real plot other than 'roll around in feces just because'....got it..."

Got to love Japanese morality laws. You can show images of a school girl covered in piss and shit, getting a tree trunk shoved up her hairy ass, while she gives birth to the eggs of a snake that simultaneously fucked her in the pussy and came all over her tits, but god forbid you don't censor her vulva to prevent people from seeing the obscenity of the female body.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes