RPGM Completed I Want To Be Born Again From My Girlfriend's Big Breasted Mom [v1.00] [Hoi Hoi Hoi]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

xenohunter11

Aug 10, 2020
From how I know japanese people write the story might go like this. Main character got a girlfriend then live with her. Then he saw her mom was hot and was being invited for sex. Later on he discovers that the girlfriend is cheating/lying about their relationship. thus MC went full on with her mom.

The born again might be somekind of euphemism about having a relationship with the mother.
so this is a reverse ntr game????

John573

Dec 16, 2017
You need to go to areas and choose "search for girlfriend" then you just need to get enough votes for Riko to not win.
How do you change any of the votes or get an additional person to get it even and not let Riko win?

mnt562

Feb 6, 2020
I'm stuck on the third week and have only encountered Saki on Tuesday(cafeteria) and Saturday(path). Feels like I've tried all possible options for Wednesday-Friday and still can't find her, or do I actually need to have certain stress levels to actually find her on those days?

Last edited:

mannymulatto

Jun 26, 2021
Man id love for this to be remade in Renpy as a VN. The guide barely makes sense. RPGM games have a way of being needlessly time consuming which is why i try to avoid them. The story was interesting though so thats a plus but man the game play was a bitter slog of trial and error.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes