RPGM Completed I Want To Be Born Again From My Girlfriend's Big Breasted Mom [v1.00] [Hoi Hoi Hoi]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

imacarl

Jul 11, 2017
for those who don't follow hoihoihoi, the synopsis always is confusing, as its usually trying to dance around a meta ending its trying to implement. It generally speaking always has some ending that breaks the conceptions of the games premise. (e.g sometimes Netorare isn't actually Netorare, despite the game at the start insinuates it till the end)

Dragonmen78

Dec 21, 2022
i dont find the 3saki party.
1719207614986.png
and the game didn't save i save one the game but wend close the game and start again i dont have the saves i cant loand.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also the author breaks the fourth wall asking for people to like this game so he doesn't have to go back to making another NTR game instead.
This is what you get when NTR authors try to write something vanilla... just ends up being fkn retarded and illogical :KEK:

Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017
Also did the game sold well ? I hope that the author managed to sold well
It's sold about 225 copies so far. Dunno if that's good or not but, his game from april sold over 700 and the one from march sold almost 1200.

This is what you get when NTR authors try to write something vanilla... just ends up being fkn retarded and illogical :KEK:
Eh, that's really just HoiHoiHoi. He doesn't exactly spend long developing his games lol. I mean, he's released a new one about every month or 2 for the last year now and his writing is always kinda weird whether ntr or not.

wert59

Feb 26, 2022
They even said the game is going to be on steam later so you can't have sex with Chihiro( the little sister ), sad.

nottowel

Feb 12, 2020
I'm stuck on the third week and have only encountered Saki on Tuesday(cafeteria) and Saturday(path). Feels like I've tried all possible options for Wednesday-Friday and still can't find her, or do I actually need to have certain stress levels to actually find her on those days?
Same thing for me :/ feel like i've tried everything, no matter where I go on tuesday I find her, then no matter where I go on wednesday and thursday I can't, then she's at the path on friday, and only her events are on saturday. stress levels don't matter, i'm stumped.

httia

Jan 2, 2023
Same thing for me :/ feel like i've tried everything, no matter where I go on tuesday I find her, then no matter where I go on wednesday and thursday I can't, then she's at the path on friday, and only her events are on saturday. stress levels don't matter, i'm stumped.
seems the author posted a patch on his twitter for this.

Last edited:
Reactions: mnt562
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes