RPGM Completed I Want To Be Born Again From My Girlfriend's Big Breasted Mom [v1.00] [Hoi Hoi Hoi]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
IWantToBeBornAgainFromMyGirlfriendsBigBreastedMom-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
How do you even get past the 14th day? I have no idea how to progress at aall
managed to finish the game.

watch all the girlfriend scenes.

its missable, your stress needs to be more then 40 at home to see the mom room scene,
after that in the last day, go to the girlfriend marked location in the park to get her confession/evidence.

seaoflove

Jan 31, 2023
I really liked the title of this one, and that is about it. So much is shit about this game.

1) It is an RPGM game that lacks things like combat and items. A much better engine for such a game is Renpy. The game is tiny only a small amount of area to walk around at the home. Not much to do in terms of RPGM stuff.

2) It has no "Flexibility in play". You must do exactly these things in exactly this order or you get bad ending. It does not allow for any branching or autonomy.

3) "Hyper Tits"... Who the fuck like gigantic sagging tits? I mean big tits can be nice if they are perky, but they always sag like a grandmas tits when they are that big. It is not aesthetically pleasing, and more than a handful is a waste.
sag.jpg

The boobs in the game look like the ones on the right, but bigger and more saggy.
Big boobs can be nice, but they ALWAYS gotta make them so they sag down to the knees?

4) You can't get the mom pregnant. They talk a pretty big game in the title about being born again to your girlfriend's mother. Meaning, you knock her up, or get her knocked up by someone else then you come out her coochie? Nah, they don't do that. Something like you die and are reincarnated in her womb? Nah, nothing like that...

5) Stupid voting shit... It's like you gotta convince these people to vote for some shit for some reason? Why? I don't give a fuck what those people think. Who does? You can fuck that up too and get a bad ending. You have no choice what way that you want the vote go go either. You have no autonomy there you gotta get them to vote a specific way. It's a vote I don't care about, but they try to force me to care about, and it is seemingly pointless.

6) The "Imaginary Little Sister" character. That is the most cringe incel shit ever, plus you don't even get to bang her.

7) No choice in love interests. They set you on a specific path.

Overall "Shit Game", but the idea in the title seemed interesting.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes