• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed I Want to Have Sex with My Mom [Final] [Oroboy]

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

From the title you perhaps can get the wrong idea I agree but its still stays true. In the pic you see already someone who is dark skinned and its not the MC + you have the Cuckholdy Tag in the original site.

HOWEVER:
Its a safe game if you just help your mom out. 2 times she will be in danger and all you have to do is "Help" her. Thats it and your mom is all yours. Game is short, reminds me of a doujinshi with a option to get her fucked for others or if she stays your woman (like god wants it :LUL:)
That is very simple, help her - ntr off , don't help her - ntr on. That seems so obvious, it feels more like a filter option of what you want to see or what you don't want to see . It will be much more thrilling playing a game where the option to avoid ntr is not so obvious.

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
Game is only 30mins long, fuck that noise. Thx for translation tho, but that's a hard pass

alfredmeow

Feb 18, 2020
Anyone can provide a save? Thanks

Too tired after work, not really interested to play the whole RPG...

DominicLC

Jun 29, 2017
I'm now stuck at 85 lewdness with no clue to move on, this game is so short yet confusing sometimes

Reactions: Stev1

AlostDemon

Feb 23, 2020
says here that the rar file contains a severe trojan by windows. Should I disable anti virus and just launch it?

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes