RPGM Completed I Want to Have Sex with My Mom [Final] [Oroboy]

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
The people who whine about this almost always view any other man in a story (regardless of how realistic it is) to be "stealing" women from the player character. Their ideal game is one where every man on earth other than the PC get's vanished before the start of the game, but nobody notices or cares.
And that's called Fantasy. That is the Harem Genre, which its his own little Island somewhere in-between the other fuck ton of Genres, only created for the as I mentioned before "FANTASY". Ok, I get that, Games, Movies, Books, Songs, Story's told at the Fire Place, are not meant to be Realistic. Its escapism. Go Wild. Be the saviour of 100 Damsel in horny destress. Fuck them all.
As you said, the Ideal game is when they can be, the only ones, but I think, that's just stupid, but that's my and maybe your view as well, again there is space for Harem as well here. Something else, "Stealing"..... Who the fuck is stealing mommy dearest in a incest Game..... its you! The Player! Nobody is stealing Mommy from you, Daddy had her first, that how you dickhead (the MC) came to life...............

Ishigami

Jun 25, 2020
View attachment 1850433

Overview:
This is a story about a son who wants to have sex with his Mom​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-04
Release Date: Japanese 2022-03-09, English Patch 2022-06-04
Original Title: 母さんとセックスしたい
Developer: Oroboy
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English, Japanese
Voices: Japanese
Fan Translator: Capu2 -
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Translator Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - PIXELDRAIN

View attachment 1850429 View attachment 1850430 View attachment 1849437 View attachment 1849436 View attachment 1849435
Pog

pr83

May 5, 2017
A fan of oroboy's artstyle but definitely not a fan of the amount of content here, especially not the amount of ntr content or lack there of

Last edited:

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Windows says it's virus, anybody else with the same problem?
Windows is definitely a virus, but they usually check these links before hosting them I believe.
says here that the rar file contains a severe trojan by windows. Should I disable anti virus and just launch it?
Yes as acewinz has said windows is the biggest virus of all. If you are actually using Windows AV system you are actively inviting hackers (with half a brain who have a Windows system) to hack you. Do yourself a favor and search for top 10 most effective antivirus programs then download 1 but make sure to ignore the top 10 most hacked antivirus programs. Every hacker uses windows antivirus, Norton's and McAfee (I learned this from a professional hacker), hackers make a virus and try to bypass each antivirus they own while running offline to prevent the companies from inoculating against a test virus, when the virus beats enough AVs then they release it against the public. I don't condone or approve of hacking, couldn't tell you how to do it or how hackers actually write their programs.

Onishirayuki

Jun 27, 2019
Excuse me , Hello All.
I have a compressed version of this games.
Original from OP 246MB to 53MB,118 MB extracted.
Compressed With: UAGC
Audio: 50%

Thankyou.

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
A question: I just downloaded this game from the Mixdrop link and when I opened it, it already had several save games. It is normal?

Rain01

Mar 18, 2018
A question: I just downloaded this game from the Mixdrop link and when I opened it, it already had several save games. It is normal?
Depends, haven't played this one in a while but sometimes the game uploader uploads a version with saves for people who just want to see scenes (usually dueto a gallery or recollection room) rather than play the actual game.

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
Nice lovely game, i can help my woman, wish i could torture who tries to touch her, good game made by oroboy, wish i could punish bastards who tries to steal my women, they need to make a game like that

macacodocrime

May 16, 2020
I'm stuck after the third one ...
After the sex scene you will heave 5k go to the store on the bottom and buy the aphrodisiac, give to the landady, lewdness will be at 100, then go to sleep. After that every time you don't HELP a cutscene will occur (NTR). Help her twice will lead you to the final scene.

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes