RPGM Completed I Want to Have Sex with My Mom [Final] [Oroboy]

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes

mortic90

Dec 31, 2017
Anyone have save full
You really don't need it, just save before the endings happen (when you get both academics and erotics or what to 100)
Or just walk into the recollection room in the shopping district and pull the lever.

Reactions: fanzo

Danny2016

Aug 6, 2018
I've got stuck at academics 100 and lewdness 65. I've already did everything with the mom until I'm left with blowjump and titsjob,even bought all 3 things for the mom (book, the 2 toys) and I can't find anything anymore to do lol. All 3: home, school and district have no circles or anything to tell me what to do...

EDIT: Whatever, I've used a script to edit the lewdness to 75 then managed to finish after that but... it feels like I've played the game for 10min only and until lewdness hit 65.. from there the game ended in 1min...

Last edited:

josh963

Mar 5, 2020
I've got stuck at academics 100 and lewdness 65. I've already did everything with the mom until I'm left with blowjump and titsjob,even bought all 3 things for the mom (book, the 2 toys) and I can't find anything anymore to do lol. All 3: home, school and district have no circles or anything to tell me what to do...

EDIT: Whatever, I've used a script to edit the lewdness to 75 then managed to finish after that but... it feels like I've played the game for 10min only and until lewdness hit 65.. from there the game ended in 1min...
Same! I don't get it what to do

Oct 1, 2021
This might just be the shortest game I have ever played. Could be for the best though as I never seem to complete games and get bored.

rokit6/Naxoll

Mar 30, 2019
Hello guys!

I made a Spanish translation of this game based on capu2 's translation.

I decided to translate it because I liked it so much when I played it, that I thought that Spanish speakers who don't understand English or prefer to play it in Spanish would appreciate it.

capu2 I hope you don't mind that I translated your english translation.

Installation:
1- Unzip the "I Want To Have Sex With My Mom - Traduccion Español por Naxoll-rokit6"
2- Copy and Paste the files into your game folder.

If there is any spelling or translation error, please contact me so I can fix it.

-Naxoll/rokit6

---------

¡Hola chicos!

He hecho una traduccion al Español para este juego basada en la traducción de capu2

Decidí hacer esta traduccion porque cuando jugué este juego me gustó bastante y pensé que habrían personas que no podrían disfrutarlo por no entender o por pereza al jugar en Inglés.

capu2 espero que no te moleste que haya traducido a partir de tu traducción.

Instalación:
1- Descomprime "I Want To Have Sex With My Mom - Traduccion Español por Naxoll-rokit6"
2- Copia y pega los archivos dentro de tu carpeta dónde tengas ubicado el juego.

Si hay algun error ortográfico o de traducción, contacta conmigo para poder arreglarlo.

-Naxoll/rokit6

greatboi

Jun 14, 2022
View attachment 1850433

Overview:
This is a story about a son who wants to have sex with his Mom​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-04
Release Date: Japanese 2022-03-09, English Patch 2022-06-04
Original Title: 母さんとセックスしたい
Developer: Oroboy
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English, Japanese
Voices: Japanese
Fan Translator: Capu2 -
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Translator Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - PIXELDRAIN

View attachment 1850429 View attachment 1850430 View attachment 1849437 View attachment 1849436 View attachment 1849435
hi u just release yesterdays anim game on buymecoffe. when are we getting it here ? thanks already

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Why the hell they tag 99% incest game ntr, seriously devs these days :FacePalm:. I get it there are 2 bad endings, but you can even call that netorare? mom is single and son is good for nothing leech, Honestly only reason I'm checking out the game because the netorare tag is there :KEK:.
I can see, there is as usual a discussion about NTR. Well, here is my opinion nobody asked for:

I do believe NTR is a part of the Sex Game Genre and does have its place, especially with the Incest Tag. Just like the shaky Cam in movies has its place, so does NTR. I believe NTR and Incest go hand in hand. For example, if you play the Son, then your Father logically would have Sex with your Mother. You Sister would logically have a Boyfriend and so forth. But is this NTR? NTR is a Genre where your "Partner" does something with someone else. If we take this litterly, then 99% of the Incest Games are mislabelled and are actually not NTR, in the specific sense.

I do like NTR, but if its optional. I dont want to watch someone getting Raped or if im forced to watch FP with another Male. I like NTR if its for example, to pimp out your Sister to your BF or something.

Once I have finished my Game, I might start a Male Protagonist one next, which will include "NTR" in the broad sense of the word, where you can Pimp out your Family and Friends.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Julius88

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
I do believe NTR is a part of the Sex Game Genre and does have its place, especially with the Incest Tag. Just like the shaky Cam in movies has its place, so does NTR. I believe NTR and Incest go hand in hand. For example, if you play the Son, then your Father logically would have Sex with your Mother. You Sister would logically have a Boyfriend and so forth. But is this NTR? NTR is a Genre where your "Partner" does something with someone else. If we take this litterly, then 99% of the Incest Games are mislabelled and are actually not NTR, in the specific sense.
The people who whine about this almost always view any other man in a story (regardless of how realistic it is) to be "stealing" women from the player character. Their ideal game is one where every man on earth other than the PC get's vanished before the start of the game, but nobody notices or cares.

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes