RPGM Completed I Want to Have Sex with My Mom [Final] [Oroboy]

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Short and simple . Nothing more , nothing less.
Already expected when I saw who made the game.
In all honesty , Would rather read their doujin or just make this game into one.

But regardless , translation is good as always op , thanks.

Jul 26, 2019
i'll never understand why they make games like this. It's like they took a shitty five page doujin and cropped out the "art" and pasted it into RPGM so they could try to sell it again at a markup. It's ridiculous. No good story, no good gameplay or innovation of any kind, just the same tired old tropes. Game has literally nothing to offer. This is why i hate free markets, once somebody makes something that sells the market gets flooded with shitty clones long after the novelty of the original wears off, just look at shitty ass elden cockring. Garbage.

As always if you have any questions you can follow me on reddit, my tag is rKnight and I make the WORST jokes. Be warned, if you follow me I WILL try to sell you penis cream. I've had issues myself so it's something i'm passionate about and i wont stop hustling even if you block me. I know where you live. Cheers. aaaaand post!

rokit6/Naxoll

Mar 30, 2019
The classmate and the playboy end arevery sudden, I was expecting more corruption on her and so on, I wasn't expecting just "The End".

Other than that it is a short game but it is entertaining.
The art is good but many drawings are repeated.

I would like to see an update with more content and more story, but I don't think there will be.

5/10

Last edited:

M3lly

Jun 1, 2020
Not sure why my post was deleted? It was not off topic, neither was anyone arguing about it? Mods can't take a joke?

mightykafta

Jul 8, 2018
Not sure what I'm doing wrong but I'm stuck from the beginning of the game. After the first conversation with the mom, I study in the room and then can't figure out what to do. No interactable objects in the house, shopping district or school...

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes