3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

johnreturns

Oct 13, 2020
The atmosphere is great! The art is good, the characters are compelling enough that I want to keep interacting with them. The girls are gorgeous. The guys... look like they're going to be standard joke characters that aren't as cool as we are. I really hope that's not the case. We can like all the guys. Hell, I want to get my friends laid, because this doesn't seem like another harem simulator.

Also. The vampire. Yum.

That VHS effect and warp needs a toggle realbad because it would be brutal to look at longer than the length of the demo. The top bar is big enough that it makes transiting the school hallways difficult, and the pathfinding is likewise a problem at the top of the center hallway. Similar issues with the menu bar and trying to examine/talk to Aunt Janice. Zone transitions also need to be clearer or larger, because it's hard to find you way out of some areas.

I know it's a rough draft and a proof of concept, but I'm hooked. Looking forward to seeing it mature and evolve, and for the graphics to be a little more suited for long duration play.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
That's great but the dev has to step up his game if he wants to succeed.
Several months without new updates can kill the interest in new projects fast.

Last edited:
Reactions: User1230

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
I'm not gonna lie, I had a good laugh reading the 1st page comments holy shit. MF'ers literally saying "but the filter! it huts muh baby eyes noOoOo" like BRUH lol... It is straight up that zoomer meme of complaining about ps2 era games. The jokes are writing themselves man I'm telling ya.

Suffice to say that I dig the retro style; it gave me some nostalgic gameboy advance vibes, and it sets the game apart from the rest, so good job there dev.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
is the pixelated effect optional now? If so,kudos to the the dev for actually listening. I kept the game on watched hoping he would be had little hope aince few devs do. gonna give this a try now.

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
DOS pixelated fonts... you know I did upgrade to an 800x600 hirez monitor for a reason! :mad:

" -Pixelation and other post processing effects are now optional in settings. " (y)

Art style can appreciate but funky fonts.. don't want to live through that era again. :HideThePain:

Reactions: Erik Marsx

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Seeing that the pixelation is now optional makes me happy (y) Tho I'm still a little confused about the "sandbox" tag because in the changelog it talks about individual days we are apparently playing and that sounds more linear than sandboxy. I still haven't tried the game but I would love to because it looks gorgeous and even more so now that the pixelation is gone.

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
Game is fun keep it up. Also when will someone make a game like this but for werewolves that isn't a gay furry date sim?

2La228

Dec 7, 2019
Very beautiful characters! No hefty tits and asses!!! For this, a very big like!!! Cool everything is done! Retro wave + huge like!!!Yes, what is there ... + 10 !!!
It would be faster to switch dialogues and faster already variability in sex, and even a female character. How beautifully drawn!!! This is not enough in games now, especially in erotic ones. I wish it was at the level of "Eva Kiss"OurRedString"" or better! Also need animations in sex scenes)) nowhere without it!!! I really, really, really missed such a game)) Author, good luck to you and thank you for being there)))

tsktsktsk

Apr 27, 2017
How do you get into the janitor's closet? I'm guessing you have to distract the janitor by using the wrench on something but I can't figure out what.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 7 Votes