3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

johnreturns

Oct 13, 2020
The graphics toggles are nice. There's a little more content. Movement is still a little sketch, honestly an image map would work just as well but then we wouldn't have the vibe of running from point to point on the screen. The girls are cute, but resemble each other strongly.

The pitch is the best thing about it so far, but there are some hints that it's going to be pretty enjoyable once it gets more content.

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
How do you pick up the wrench and get into the janitor's closet. I can't click on the wrench and clicking the janitor's closet do anything.

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
The only thing you can do is have it windowed or fullscreen windowed. The Dev will have to implement a fullscreen option in the settings, hopefully in a future update.
how? I checked the option and I don't remember seeing those options
1668740824501.png

Last edited:

Fokko29

Jan 4, 2020
For those who want fullscreen mode, try magpie upscaler. It's free and open source. I use it for old rpgmaker games.

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
is there a way to save your game? I played through yet never could save, and the load option only ever has the load game option that you can't press. Also when was the character supposed to be turned? Suddenly after 2 days your a vampire hunting a kid in the school.

dreamtourist

Dec 27, 2017
I'll never understand why some devs insist on shooting themselves in the foot, by using Unity to make a VN.
All that time spent creating yet another Renpy clone, that has barely half the features.
I mean, if your serious about it.
Why not just get the best Unity clone of Renpy, that someone probably already made decades ago?
If it's free source, it'll probably have been updated so many times by now. That it might actually be close to 90% of what Renpy is.
Really, is it just bloated egos or do Unity students just do this as part of their syllabus?

sbarabaus

Dec 29, 2017
stupid question but... how do you exit the library?

i guess the link is somewhere at the edge of the screen but my game window is bigger than my screen

Damien112

Jul 21, 2019
I'll never understand why some devs insist on shooting themselves in the foot, by using Unity to make a VN.
All that time spent creating yet another Renpy clone, that has barely half the features.
I mean, if your serious about it.
Why not just get the best Unity clone of Renpy, that someone probably already made decades ago?
If it's free source, it'll probably have been updated so many times by now. That it might actually be close to 90% of what Renpy is.
Really, is it just bloated egos or do Unity students just do this as part of their syllabus?
honestly the game has good atmosphere and the story build up since nice but god dammit do the controls just feel so much more frustrating than they have any right to be. Like Renpy can literally do everything this story has put out so far and more while functioning in a way less janky manner.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
honestly the game has good atmosphere and the story build up since nice but god dammit do the controls just feel so much more frustrating than they have any right to be. Like Renpy can literally do everything this story has put out so far and more while functioning in a way less janky manner.
Wrong.
RenPy is the top dog when it comes to developing a VN.
But this game is not a VN, it is primarily meant to be a "Point & Click Adventure".
Honestly compared to a 1980's Point & Click this game feels far better in the control department.
RenPy can't do that in it's rendering engine. At All.

Plus it is likely the game so far is more or less the prologue for the following story with better graphics and better controls.

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes