3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
Damn, I was like "Why are the pictures such terrible low quality?", but I came to find out it's an artistic choice. The models look neat, but the pixelation hurts my head. Good luck with the project, devs. Don't let my opinion discourage you.

Reactions: rainwake

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Fortunately you can toggle off the pixelization effect in settings. Apparently that's a new feature in 0.04. Honestly, the non-pixelated images should be used in the preview images. Pixelized filter is the one thing that would have kept me from trying the game at all.
oh, good to know. it was actually stopping me from trying the game too

NiteStorm

Sep 23, 2018
IF YOU SHUT DOWN ALL THE FILTERS IN SETTINGS THE GAME IS A LOT BETTER TO PLAY IT CLEARS IT UP A LOT IFOUND THAT WITH THEM ON IS JUST ANOYING I UNDER STAND THAT THE IDEA WAS OF A OLD MOVIE THAT IS BEING VIEWED BUT STILL NOT BAD FOR A TEST RUN

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
IF YOU SHUT DOWN ALL THE FILTERS IN SETTINGS THE GAME IS A LOT BETTER TO PLAY IT CLEARS IT UP A LOT IFOUND THAT WITH THEM ON IS JUST ANOYING I UNDER STAND THAT THE IDEA WAS OF A OLD MOVIE THAT IS BEING VIEWED BUT STILL NOT BAD FOR A TEST RUN
Hello friend.
Generally on the internet if you talk in all caps it is considered to be "yelling". and unless the situation really calls for it, is considered to be quite rude.

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
Do you need to yell? calm down, it's okay.

the pixelation hurts my head. Don't let my opinion discourage you.
Might want to get checked out, that doesn't sound good. Oh, I am sure the Dev is over it by now. You aren't the first person to leave a comment like this.

Pixelized filter is the one thing that would have kept me from trying the game at all.
That's sad, but it is your preference.

what an awful artistic choice
To you and a few others. The other half (like myself) likes it. Tired of the same stuff over and over. This is, at least, different.

Any way to make this fullscreen? the fixed window shit is annoying
You are going to have to ask the Dev about it. Maybe they can add a full screen option soon.

Some people don't like the style the Dev wants to go with. Hard to be original and unique in this world... I am so sorry Dev :(

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
This is totally rad dude! Gnarly update.

It's like a classic LucasArts game had a baby with some 80s to early 90s teen movies!

I am kinda waiting for Phoebe Cates to come in and use the hamster with the microwave oven.

Kind of funny how this has a rather specific target audience that is not defined by kinks/fetishes
but rather by age. (Yeah, I am old! :()

Last edited:
Reactions: woodyy

LetshaveShrex

Dec 9, 2017
So whats the use of the wallet ,magnifier , and the 1$ (also theres another dollar near the trash on back of the school but cant be picked?)

w123t4

May 26, 2019
The game is actually great! The 80~90s style are so well and the model are great as well, however I think it needs to have a choice to change the image resolution as my screen not showing all things of the game.
And how will the game go? Harem or choice single Li at the end?

Reactions: BrockLanders

BlasterChief

Jul 12, 2020
Looks like it was a good choice to put this on my watch list. With the option to disable the pixelation the game looks much better, at least as far as I can guess from the tiny images.
Unfortunately there are still two options missing, the first of which I consider extremely important:
  • An option to go fullscreen, because with its default size the game is really small on a 4K display, especially when you are not sitting immediately in front of it.
  • A text speed setting. I'm a fast reader and it's really annoying when the text appears slower than I can read it.

Xerxos

Dec 15, 2017
Looks like it was a good choice to put this on my watch list. With the option to disable the pixelation the game looks much better, at least as far as I can guess from the tiny images.
Unfortunately there are still two options missing, the first of which I consider extremely important:
  • An option to go fullscreen, because with its default size the game is really small on a 4K display, especially when you are not sitting immediately in front of it.
  • A text speed setting. I'm a fast reader and it's really annoying when the text appears slower than I can read it.
Yes! One of the first things I change when I start a visual novel is set it to fullscreen and set text speed to max. It is soooo annoying that I can't change this.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Yes! One of the first things I change when I start a visual novel is set it to fullscreen and set text speed to max. It is soooo annoying that I can't change this.
You mean, you don't set the music level down to somewhere beteen 40 and 60 percent when you start a game?

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes