30avenger30

Game Developer
May 27, 2018

maxivore

Jul 10, 2017
Hello glad to see you are still here, I hope your are fine. Do you have any news for us about the next update ?

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
He posted here at the end of Nov. It's about 3 posts above yours...which, I suppose, is about two posts too many.

That doesn't count. Other games where the dev did here but didn't on Patreon were marked abandoned, and it's getting close to where it gets marked such regardless if no update.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, hopefully the abandoned flag is premature. I just started playing this not too long ago, just reached the 1.9 update, thanks to the in game messages, I have been knowing which version of the game it is I'm on, and been enjoying it, so stopped by to see when the next release may be coming out, only to see the abandoned flag. But looks like the Dev posted about a month ago, last seen on here a couple of days ago, so hopefully it is still going to be continued, because like I said, really been liking it.

Reactions: darkjacob6

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
When it goes this long with no updates and nothing on Patreon, as I said, it's considered abandoned. A year and a half no updates, no matter what is put on Patreon, it's considered abandoned. That's because of devs that just put pictures on Patreon and other bullshit on Patreon with no updates, like Icstor.

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes