Ren'Py I Won't Back Down [v0.1.1] [HoneyBeeStudio]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
What will really be nice is to add a settings menu and saves.

Just out of curiosity, is it easier to work with visual novels in unity than in ren'py?

Reactions: archmancer8

Jusis Albarea

Apr 2, 2022
Finally a game that isn't futa on male way too many of those on this site and not enough futa on female/futa games.

I really liked what I saw from the demo the characters are really hot and voluptuous which is always a positive for me aside from a few grammar mistakes I'm really looking forward to see more females and futas in the world and seeing how the mc bangs them.

sucelust

Sep 25, 2022
Futa done really good ,love the models ,can't wait for more updates.
Mom and aunt are just damn

HoneyBeeSt

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2021
What will really be nice is to add a settings menu and saves.

Just out of curiosity, is it easier to work with visual novels in unity than in ren'py?
Thanks for the comment!
In fact, I know there are some errors in the dialogues, mainly grammar, but English is not my native language so I end up making mistakes in the translations or not finding the right way to write a speech.
I know there are many configuration options missing, like audio volume and the Save/Load system, but that comes as a result of choosing Unity over Renpy. I tested Renpy before and it really facilitates many things, but on the other hand there were several things that bothered me and it turns out that in Unity I can have more freedom in the future without having these inconveniences, but I admit that at first it will be more complicated since I will have to make these settings from scratch.

HoneyBeeSt

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2021
This game definitely has loads of potential and I look forward to seeing where it goes. Others have mentioned the slightly clunky/incorrect dialogue but that's definitely excusable in a demo and doesn't need to be repeated ad infinitum, especially with your positive response to feedback. The models look great as well.

My only slight note would be the lack of accessible save or load menu, or options to return to the main menu or exit beyond pressing the X button to close the program window. However again I assume that's a consequence of this being a demo and is therefore not a massive gripe and the lack is understandable.

Overall, definitely looking forward to seeing where this game goes and what you produce Bee! Keep up the good work, don't let any trolls get you down :)
Thanks for the comment!
In fact, I know there are some errors in the dialogues, mainly grammar, but English is not my native language so I end up making mistakes in the translations or not finding the right way to write a speech.
I know there are many configuration options missing, like audio volume and the Save/Load system, but that comes as a result of choosing Unity over Renpy. I tested Renpy before and it really facilitates many things, but on the other hand there were several things that bothered me and it turns out that in Unity I can have more freedom in the future without having these inconveniences, but I admit that at first it will be more complicated since I will have to make these settings from scratch.

HoneyBeeSt

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2021
Any plans for a Mac version?
I don't know if it will already be working for Mac, but when I built the game it already indicated that it works on Mac. Windows is indicated as main but it might work on Mac.
Then you can download the available link and test.

Tell me later :D

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Interesting start. Are you by chance picking up the baton since The Thickening was abandoned?

My only criticism would be the mismatch on Futalicious. Might be worth picking up Texture Wizard or Pumping Pole Palette to get something closer to her actual skin tone.

HoneyBeeSt

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2021
Interesting start. Are you by chance picking up the baton since The Thickening was abandoned?

My only criticism would be the mismatch on Futalicious. Might be worth picking up Texture Wizard or Pumping Pole Palette to get something closer to her actual skin tone.
Ohhh, interesting. I was also a little bothered by the difference in tone, but I didn't know if there was a way to solve it. Thank you for indicating the two packs. I already downloaded the Pumping Pole Palette, I just don't know when I'm going to apply it, I also found Cocky clackers which is also compatible with futalicious to give more flexibility to the balls, if you know what I mean...

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Ohhh, interesting. I was also a little bothered by the difference in tone, but I didn't know if there was a way to solve it. Thank you for indicating the two packs. I already downloaded the Pumping Pole Palette, I just don't know when I'm going to apply it, I also found Cocky clackers which is also compatible with futalicious to give more flexibility to the balls, if you know what I mean...
Cover Up also has some good matching textures, but she'd need to be uncut for that. Not a fan of Cocky Clackers, it seems more trouble than it's worth.

If you need any other help with Daz, feel free to drop me a PM.

I might have been able to help you with coding as well, but I only Ren'Py.

On a different note, while I'm not generally a fan of having to write out the relationships between characters, it occurred to me it might be interesting to put Robert as her stepfather, not father. I just hope it wont create conflicts down the line

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
Nevermind. Disregard what I said earlier. Here is hoping it goes well for him. I like what I see so far aside from the lack of controls.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes