Ren'Py I Won't Back Down [v0.1.1] [HoneyBeeStudio]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Guardra

May 29, 2018
ok i gave this a run and i like the character designs and the story but in all honesty i really wish this wasnt a sandbox and management system i feel like it really kills this vn now i have no problem with a slow burn and let the passion/love/lust/corruption build up but as a sandbox w/management system just ruins all the build up cuz you have to click around to find an LI at a certain time in order to do anything. In all honesty i am kind of hoping the dev gets rid of it but its just my opinion not trying to start shit

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
IWontBackDown-0.1.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Sionack

Feb 6, 2023
So the only scenes so far is the thighjob and aunt? I don't see any other characters to interact with in the aproximately 50 other screens.

Milkman Dan

Jan 19, 2018
I meant that the demo (on Unity) and the current version (on Ren'py) have different sex scenes from what I've seen. I didn't mean anything else.

returner

Sep 2, 2023
Can i say something? I have only played the game a little while but moving through the rooms is super annoying. Dev, if you read this please change the map to something usable.
maybe a house blueprint with rooms on it - so that we can click and move to it. And you could have little icons to show if someone was in the room or not.

reeeeee2323

Jan 15, 2019
I am so excited to see more of this games content, it really looks promising. My only gripe is there are some spelling mistakes but that can be easily remedied by a patch. Keep up the good work dev!

Nov 19, 2018
hey HoneyBeeSt In the description, I see that the game was made with Unity and Fungus, but after downloading it, I noticed that you've switched to Ren'Py. If it's not too much trouble, may I ask why? I've recently been ripping games made with Fungus and experimenting with this engine, and I'd like to know why you decided to abandon it or if you encountered any insurmountable problems.

Reactions: HoneyBeeSt

HoneyBeeSt

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2021
hey HoneyBeeSt In the description, I see that the game was made with Unity and Fungus, but after downloading it, I noticed that you've switched to Ren'Py. If it's not too much trouble, may I ask why? I've recently been ripping games made with Fungus and experimenting with this engine, and I'd like to know why you decided to abandon it or if you encountered any insurmountable problems.
Hello Michelangelo!!
Well, I started in Unity with fungus because I believed that by doing it in Unity I would have many possibilities.
Fungus is an incredible plugin, but tinkering with unity wasn't very easy. I don't have a lot of time available and I had to learn a lot of things like creating a main menu, creating a save and load system and settings, among other things.
With time I would certainly be able to do it, but it was taking a loooong time. I think it took almost a year to structure the game and when I switched to Renpy it took about two or three months to get to the same point because Renpy already had a lot of things ready. That's why I switched to Renpy.
I'm not going to tell you to stop doing it in Unity or that it's better to do it in Renpy, but for me Renpy serves me well enough and made it easier for me than in Unity.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes