2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

rocker1440

Nov 17, 2017
Check the replay in your character's room. With each family, there should be a button to change relations.
there was no replay room I believe? or forgive this fool and enlighten me where, saw only bathroom and bed in the room legit. and don't wanna cheat relations, I just didn't know the names I gave would be used in name strings and typed shit like "asdajshgtar" so I can't recognize them now :D

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
there was no replay room I believe? or forgive this fool and enlighten me where, saw only bathroom and bed in the room legit. and don't wanna cheat relations, I just didn't know the names I gave would be used in name strings and typed shit like "asdajshgtar" so I can't recognize them now :D
Those are what you're typing in.
And it's on a poster that says "replay" or something similar. Should be between the bedroom and bathroom for both characters.

Reactions: juanalverto

Dragon Shin

Oct 6, 2017
too bad, my mind can't fit the idea of moving through rpg playing. I feel like I'm playin' the 1D metal slug

kalar8a

Dec 5, 2017
Anyone have a link to IC Adventure? I can't seem to find it anywhere. I played through Artifact and want to see more of them but I don't want to miss out on the other storyline.

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
Anyone have a link to IC Adventure? I can't seem to find it anywhere. I played through Artifact and want to see more of them but I don't want to miss out on the other storyline.

Fontan82

Mar 2, 2018
I have one question... why pretty much all female characters has the same figure, same forms, same sizes? They all amazing no argue but why it is always the same bodies... it's a little boring don't you think? There's so many types of figure... woman can be sexy with the smaller boobs and different shapes and chubby girls also can be sexy, like plus size models for example... my point is MAKE some difference between them! Thank you.

loks1234

Donor
Feb 25, 2018
Hey man can you please change the updates year to jan,2018 almost skipped this game thinking that it was dropped.Enjoyed the other 2 games looking forward to this one. Thanks.

U

User_51567

Little question about this one.
And i'm very sorry if this has been asked before..

I like both games very, very much (Incest Adventure, The Artifact) But i like these games on their own.
Now i like the idea of the 2 games coming together, however i (think) i don't like if their is going to be "family swapping".
Because i honestly don't know if i'm going to start this one if that's in it.

So my obvious question by now is.
Are the MC's from both games having sex with members from each other family's ?

And again..
Sorry if this is asked before, looked a couple pages back but saw nothing.

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

I like both games very, very much (Incest Adventure, The Artifact) But i like these games on their own.
Now i like the idea of the 2 games coming together, however i (think) i don't like if their is going to be "family swapping".

And again..
until now there isn't family swapping the game is great i recommend you try it :happyblush

Reactions: User_51567

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

And again..
It won't happen, hint hint.
It's possible that the girls could interact with eachother at some point, but won't have a son from one family fuck someone from the other family. The two MCs will fuck non-family though. Ex. = Dominating the resort manager at some point.

Reactions: User_51567

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I'm guessing that you were asking about what a lobby is, not where it is. Because finding it shoudn't be a problem to anyone, really ;)

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Yep, already rage quitted when I had to do the laundry sand quest shit.

Nope, fuck RPGMaker. Fuck that cancerous garbage

Glew

Jul 1, 2017
Yep, already rage quitted when I had to do the laundry sand quest shit.

Nope, fuck RPGMaker. Fuck that cancerous garbage
That is something sensitive! There you should try other rpgm games. IC in Paradise really works well like this: 2 min bullshit 2 min sex. This is not bustling with big brother. There you play 2-4 hours for a couple of tits! Have a little thin annoying costume right?

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes